Barcelona Vs City CL 2nd leg Post Match Thread

SWP's back said:
Kris_Musampa said:
Irwell said:
Yes, quite clearly the majority of you are wrong if that's what you believe. The fact is that they could, and probably should, have had more goals. Do you think it's a coincidence that they scored so quickly after our goal too? Are we a good team? Yes, no doubt, and I don't think we are a huge amount behind Barcelona. We were, however, soundly beaten over two legs, and I think we have underachieved so far under the current management team. Scored a lot of goals, yes, but burnt out as a result, with the naive tactics both early on in the season and the last few weeks having cost us dearly.

WUM
You misspelt "rag ****"
I can spell arrogant gobshite. A R R O G A N T G O B S H I T E
Stick to posting selfies ya self serving twat. If I met a twat that looked and acted like you on the street my first thought would be **** ...second possible Rag

SteveinBeds said:
Feed the Elk said:
Spot the error(s)

Idiots

ebe9y5y2.jpg

I understand now; Zabby was sent off as we had been playing with too many players on the pitch. It just shows that the referees sometimes see more than we do......
I'm sure Sky captioned Kompany being sent off at first. Surely not hard to tell the three apart is it?!

Irwell said:
mick10 said:
And wrong why? Because you said so? By all means have an opinion but really? To come on and actually say yes to the high opinion thing and if you agree to that the arrogance also. Unreal. I bet everyone loves you in work!
If a group of people told me a cat was a dog and I disputed that claim I wouldn't be arrogant to do so, .

With that nonsense example I will leave you to yourself. That should please you immensely.

mick10 said:
With that nonsense example I will leave you to yourself. That should please you immensely.
It will if you are just intent on insults and accusations instead of debate. Forgive me for thinking this was a discussion forum. Obviously it's just a mutual back-slapping exercise. I now see the error of my ways.

Skashion said:
Proud of our boys tonight. I'm losing my patience with the Champions League though. Refereeing is an utter shambles and Pellegrini has been proved right that it's not an even playing field.
Yeah, he'd be entirely justified in having a go at the refereeing again. Gotta be careful though. Any more comments and he might end up with the same punishment that Alan Pardew got for headbutting a player.

I'm With Stupid said:
Skashion said:
Proud of our boys tonight. I'm losing my patience with the Champions League though. Refereeing is an utter shambles and Pellegrini has been proved right that it's not an even playing field.
Yeah, he'd be entirely justified in having a go at the refereeing again. Gotta be careful though. Any more comments and he might end up with the same punishment that Alan Pardew got for headbutting a player.

And fined more than Porto and CSKA for racially abusing players!

Irwell said:
mick10 said:
It will if you are just intent on insults and accusations instead of debate. Forgive me for thinking this was a discussion forum. Obviously it's just a mutual back-slapping exercise. I now see the error of my ways.

A bit rich coming from you. Get over yourself. WUM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.