Barcelona Vs City CL 2nd leg Post Match Thread

Plaything of the gods said:
tommybooth said:
GornikDaze said:
No - we crashed out of another competition and winning just the CO Cup will be a poor season for a club that has spent 109 trillion pounds

its not that much you fucking rag slime
Corrected for you

Harsh! I was quoting what I expected the BBC to say not my own opinions.

Irwell said:
Scored a lot of goals, yes, but burnt out as a result

'...fuck me, better stop putting the ball in the net so often lads, it's bad for your stamina'

Kris_Musampa said:
Irwell said:
mick10 said:
Wow! Quite a high opinion of yourself don't you. Clearly you're right and the vast majority of fans on here who are happy with the teams performance are mistaken? Arrogance in abundance.
Yes, quite clearly the majority of you are wrong if that's what you believe. The fact is that they could, and probably should, have had more goals. Do you think it's a coincidence that they scored so quickly after our goal too? Are we a good team? Yes, no doubt, and I don't think we are a huge amount behind Barcelona. We were, however, soundly beaten over two legs, and I think we have underachieved so far under the current management team. Scored a lot of goals, yes, but burnt out as a result, with the naive tactics both early on in the season and the last few weeks having cost us dearly.

WUM
You misspelt "rag ****"

Brave, valiant effort lads.. proud to be a Blue tonight.

We are making progress, but we need some more investment in the summer as other top teams will keep spending we have to match them.

teddykgb said:
mick10 said:
mancitymark said:
If the tit of a manager we have had done his sums in the last group game, we would still be in this competition.

End of

This does my head in, this type of remark. Too many people post on here with ideas, assumptions, and maybes, and actually think if he/we/they had have done this ( the image in their head) it actually would've happened that way!!!??
Fuck sake.

Yeah, it's like people think that we simply needed to want the goal and we'd have scored it

That's what Kidd and his fountain of knowledge is there for is it not? Experience know how So why you just Put it on MP god only knows.

Good effort by the team tonight. Not much between us and the likes of Barca now.
Pity really not to manage to keep 11 on the pitch in either game but what can you do about shit refs.
Tbf if we play with that spirit for the rest of the season we will give the blue cockneys and maureen a run for their money.
Onwards and upwards.

tommybooth said:
Ed2607 said:
nmc said:
Couldn't cope with watching the post match crap. What did Jamie the thick wit say tonight.

Souness very praising as always, Redknap says that after us spending 100s of millions, only winning the Capitol Cup will be a complete failure of a

season.
Redcrap, which teams have you managed you small dicked ****. And your wife is fucking pig ugly for a cow.
^ Juvenile keyboard warrior ^

Irwell said:
mick10 said:
Wow! Quite a high opinion of yourself don't you. Clearly you're right and the vast majority of fans on here who are happy with the teams performance are mistaken? Arrogance in abundance.
Yes, quite clearly the majority of you are wrong if that's what you believe. The fact is that they could, and probably should, have had more goals. Do you think it's a coincidence that they scored so quickly after our goal too? Are we a good team? Yes, no doubt, and I don't think we are a huge amount behind Barcelona. We were, however, soundly beaten over two legs, and I think we have underachieved so far under the current management team. Scored a lot of goals, yes, but burnt out as a result, with the naive tactics both early on in the season and the last few weeks having cost us dearly.

Cock.

mick10 said:
And wrong why? Because you said so? By all means have an opinion but really? To come on and actually say yes to the high opinion thing and if you agree to that the arrogance also. Unreal. I bet everyone loves you in work!
If a group of people told me a cat was a dog and I disputed that claim I wouldn't be arrogant to do so, I would be correct. We had an OK game, actually a pretty decent one, but as I said in my original post, I don't think it was a really good one. A really good one wouldn't have seen the numerous tactical issues we saw in the first half. It seems to me, from some of the reactions on here, that people can't see the difference between 'not really good' and 'not good, really'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.