Barcelona Vs City CL 2nd leg Post Match Thread

Eaglechief said:
manimanc said:
And the rag sleeper cells suddenly wake up and start posting in the post match thread. ...
You know who you are.....
You posters with a couple of hundred posts, been members years but only post when important games are on...
I'm on to you, your cover has been blown, I will hunt everyone of you down...
The new rag buzzword. ...the quad......
Fuckin muppets, and just remind me how their season has panned out recently????

I don't think you can blame the "quad" thing on all rags, the media, armchair fans (take your pick).

Blame it on the doddering old fool we have as manager who talked about chasing the "quadruple" openly to the media a couple of months back.
This man is both an idiot and reckless, an idiot for even thinking it, let alone suggesting it openly to the media, and reckless because of the way he has risked injuring key players like Aguero and Negredo, by keeping them on the pitch too long for their first game back from their lay offs.

Pellegrini is a doddering old fool.

Its you who needs to shut the fuck up.Show me evidence when Pelle has stated anything about the quad,apart from claiming each game would determine what we could possibly win.
Only a fucking daft Rag could make a fucking stupid post like yours.

Kerry bai said:
Barca fan here.

Red was awful. Penalty missed for each side and for the second time we had an onside goal ruled out. Free kick wise we had a few more decisions go our way which often happens for the home team. I also think some of the City players lack experience with European refs.

City played well and are not far off the European elite, but breaking into that top tier is extremely difficult. A couple of new defenders might be the difference.

IMO this tie could have been different but Pell picked the wrong team and tactics in the first leg. Why didn't City play like this at the ethiad? Things might have gone very differently. Also why was Aguero isolated up front? He plays well in a free role behind a striker...

Anyway the real difference between Barca and City over both ties was ... Messi. It's no shame to lose at the hands of Messi. When he's on form he's just unplayable. He was the difference in both ties.

Totally agree Barca are becoming a one man team , take Messi out of the equation , and you wouldnt win anything.

gmckennasell said:
Kerry bai said:
Barca fan here.

Red was awful. Penalty missed for each side and for the second time we had an onside goal ruled out. Free kick wise we had a few more decisions go our way which often happens for the home team. I also think some of the City players lack experience with European refs.

City played well and are not far off the European elite, but breaking into that top tier is extremely difficult. A couple of new defenders might be the difference.

IMO this tie could have been different but Pell picked the wrong team and tactics in the first leg. Why didn't City play like this at the ethiad? Things might have gone very differently. Also why was Aguero isolated up front? He plays well in a free role behind a striker...

Anyway the real difference between Barca and City over both ties was ... Messi. It's no shame to lose at the hands of Messi. When he's on form he's just unplayable. He was the difference in both ties.

Totally agree Barca are becoming a one man team , take Messi out of the equation , and you wouldnt win anything.

Messdependcia is the term thrown around. Unfortunately we have struggled to replaces the likes of Etoo and Henry while Xavi is on the decline and some of our old guard are leaving ( Valdes, Puyol )

We are blessed with Messi.

oakiecokie said:
Eaglechief said:
manimanc said:
And the rag sleeper cells suddenly wake up and start posting in the post match thread. ...
You posters with a couple of hundred posts, been members years but only post when important games are on...

I don't think you can blame the "quad" thing on all rags, the media, armchair fans (take your pick).

Blame it on the doddering old fool we have as manager who talked about chasing the "quadruple" openly to the media a couple of months back.
This man is both an idiot and reckless, an idiot for even thinking it, let alone suggesting it openly to the media, and reckless because of the way he has risked injuring key players like Aguero and Negredo, by keeping them on the pitch too long for their first game back from their lay offs.

Its you who needs to shut the fuck up.Show me evidence when Pelle has stated anything about the quad,apart from claiming each game would determine what we could possibly win.

It doesn't take much for the rag wankers to creep out from under the stone of humiliation and shame they have been hiding under all season does it?

It shows how fucking thick they are that they spout off about us exiting a couple of competitions,one that they went out of before us and the other they are also on the verge of going out of in spite of having a piss easy hand picked draw.

It is a reminder to our club and fans to never,ever feel sympathy for them or take our eye off the ball.We have to continue our growth and relish every triumph over them and crush them ruthlessly both on and off the field until they cower in our fucking shadows!Not for nothing they are known by every other clubs fans as scum and rightly so!

gmckennasell said:
Kerry bai said:
Barca fan here.

Barca aren't a one man team, they are a great side, one of the best 3 or 4 in the world.

That said, they aren't that much better than us. Better, for sure, but not by much.

Five years ago we were scared of going to the swamp. Now we go there expecting to win.

Within five years, the very same thing will be true of us going to the Nou Camp.

oakiecokie said:
Eaglechief said:
manimanc said:

Now, now, just because you've been shown up to be an utter fool for supporting this manager (over the last manager to win us a league title), no need to get so upset about it and call anyone who dares to disagree with you a "RAG".

I'm merely repeating what I've said consistently all season, namely, Pellegrini will not win a league title with City, not this season, nor next, or the one after that.....because he is a doddering old fool.

Eaglechief said:
oakiecokie said:
Eaglechief said:

Now, now, just because you've been shown up to be an utter fool for supporting this manager (over the last manager to win us a league title), no need to get so upset about it and call anyone who dares to disagree with you a "RAG".

I'm merely repeating what I've said consistently all season, namely, Pellegrini will not win a league title with City, not this season, nor next, or the one after that.....because he is a doddering old fool.

Have you been saying that all season? Really? Wow.

It's just that I've never heard of you. And when we put four past the scum, and six past Spurs and Six more past Arsenal I guess it would be remarkably brave or very stupid to say we won't win the league under Pellegrini.

Which are you?

Eaglechief said:
oakiecokie said:
Eaglechief said:

couldnt give a toss if your a rag or not , but you dont talk any sense and cant back up one thing that you posted

1. show me the link to the interview where MP mentioned the "quadruple"
2. who decides which players are fit to play , our highly qualified medical team or MP

i await your retort , if you cant give a concise reply , it makes you look , dare i say it , a ..................................................fool .

Eaglechief said:
oakiecokie said:
Eaglechief said:

I support all managers at MY club.You should do the fucking same with Moyes ... oh wait !!! A doddering old fool who has already brought us a trophy that we havn`t won for near on 40 years.A Manager whose team have scored 120+ goals.A Manager who got us into the last 16 of the CL for the first time.A Manager who can climb this club to the top of the PL,if they can win the three games in hand.
Yes utter wanker isn`t he ??
Just remind me on...what did we win in Mancini`s last season ? And yes I did support him to the very end,just like I support Pellers now.
Your Raginess shines through very easily.

Didnt really play badly in either leg, the ref had a stinker for both sides tonight so I dont really have any complaints.

If we had beaten Wigan and gone out of the CL the way we did, I wouldn't be too disheartened.. but thinking back on that game just makes my blood boil. Massive pressure on us now, if we don't win the title the season has been a failure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.