Barcelona Vs City CL 2nd leg Post Match Thread

oakiecokie said:
manimanc said:
Haven't you lot clicked yet that fc barca is another rag taking the piss?
Why would a barca fan want to post on here and post on here in perfect english?
And I haven't read all the posts but how the fuck has the conversation got onto the etihad sponsorship?
A barca fan? Come on guys get with the programme,hes taking the piss.

Think you`ll find that I claim he`s a Rag or a Gooner.He certainly knows fuck all about "his" club.
apologies sir I hadn`t read all the posts,i find it sad that people pretend to be something or someone they aren't....

manimanc said:
oakiecokie said:
manimanc said:
Haven't you lot clicked yet that fc barca is another rag taking the piss?
Why would a barca fan want to post on here and post on here in perfect english?
And I haven't read all the posts but how the fuck has the conversation got onto the etihad sponsorship?
A barca fan? Come on guys get with the programme,hes taking the piss.

Think you`ll find that I claim he`s a Rag or a Gooner.He certainly knows fuck all about "his" club.
apologies sir I hadn`t read all the posts,i find it sad that people pretend to be something or someone they aren't....

You mean like a ****. ;)

Rags have had their best week of the season. Getting very giddy at work. Had to remind them of certain very obvious facts this afternoon about where they are, including a reminder about what happened the time they played Messi and co at Wembley. They were outclassed and humiliated whereas City's 10 men twice gave Barcelona a really good game.

oakiecokie said:
manimanc said:
oakiecokie said:

You mean like a ****. ;)
Ha ha yes, I believe that sums it up in a nutshell. .

I honestly think we were pretty great yesterday. Had we taken our chances we'd have been through. Not sure why we're in crisis mode on here. Fernandinho, Yaya, Kompany were EXCEPTIONAL, Hart great, Dzeko did very well when he came on.

FCBarca said:
inbetween said:
Did you notice Qatar Airways written on the seats of the Nou Camp, does he think that was for free? Oh and Qatar Foundation written on their shirts.....

As bad as the Qatar deal is and I do think it's bad (I am not a Rosell supporter), again it pales in comparison to the hijacking of the game by City & PSG - these are clear fiscal & sporting realities

Hijacking of the game ! LOL - Breaking the cartel more like. Real and Barca have had Spanish football stitched up for years but still seem to deem themselves qualified to lecture others on ethics and financial prudence of all things. YCNMIU.

nmc said:
FCBarca said:
inbetween said:
Did you notice Qatar Airways written on the seats of the Nou Camp, does he think that was for free? Oh and Qatar Foundation written on their shirts.....

As bad as the Qatar deal is and I do think it's bad (I am not a Rosell supporter), again it pales in comparison to the hijacking of the game by City & PSG - these are clear fiscal & sporting realities

Hijacking of the game ! LOL - Breaking the cartel more like. Real and Barca have had Spanish football stitched up for years but still seem to deem themselves qualified to lecture others on ethics and financial prudence of all things. YCNMIU.

What a load of rubbish indeed. Barcelona have said over the last month that they intend to spend very big in the summer to fill their problematic gaps. Now unless they are selling Messi, where is that money coming from?? It's already public knownledge that the Neymar deal was extremely dodgy indeed and looks to of cost Barcelona 100M+ at the very least. Don't get me wrong but for a club that made a profit of 32M Euros last year take off the Neymar deal from an increase in that and well, where does their money for transfer purposes this summer come from?? It is obvious that Qatar is pumping a considerable amount of money into Barcelona in some shape or form or they wouldn't be able to buy players without failing FFP.... Or they are basically fiddling the books!

inbetween said:
nmc said:
FCBarca said:

What a load of rubbish indeed. Barcelona have said over the last month that they intend to spend very big in the summer to fill their problematic gaps. Now unless they are selling Messi, where is that money coming from?? It's already public knownledge that the Neymar deal was extremely dodgy indeed and looks to of cost Barcelona 100M+ at the very least. Don't get me wrong but for a club that made a profit of 32M Euros last year take off the Neymar deal from an increase in that and well, where does their money for transfer purposes this summer come from?? It is obvious that Qatar is pumping a considerable amount of money into Barcelona in some shape or form or they wouldn't be able to buy players without failing FFP.... Or they are basically fiddling the books!

Or they may be banking on our £200M bid for Messi ??

nmc said:
FCBarca said:
inbetween said:

This, if you want any indication of how much of a monopoly those 2 have over Spanish football just look at how they can do transfer business compared to the other clubs:

In the last 6 seasons Real and Barca have spent a combined total of £993.4m on signings, with a loss of -£526.3m.

In comparison the other 18 clubs in La Liga for those 6 seasons between them (all 18 clubs) have spent a combined total of £900.5m, so 2 clubs combined have spent more than the other 18 over the last 6 seasons. Not only that but the other 18 clubs have actually made a combined profit of £361m. This just shows you have starved the rest of the league is of revenue due to the monopoly the El Clasico clubs have on La Liga.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.