Barcelona Vs City CL 2nd leg Post Match Thread

gmckennasell said:
FCBarca said:
gmckennasell said:
you also need a midfield player because xavi is 34 and past it

34 yet seemed to do just fine against City, both times...I'll take more of that, thanks

gmckennasell said:
neymar is a total waste of money , he might look good against 90% in laliga games , but 90% of your opposition in the spanish league are shit , and city's eds team could finsish in 4th place

A bit rich from a City fan concluding anyone is a waste of money, particularly when you consider Barcelona fields more homegrown players from their cantera and spend less overall for their squad than most of the teams left in the competition

Plus, this waste has had a fantastic season thus far (Despite a subpar last 2-3 months) and still managed to nearly pull off a hat trick last night...If he's a waste, what does it say about your squad that managed one goal over 180 minutes - mainly due to Sergio Roberto failing to hold the line...Neymar was/is a bargain at whatever his pricetag eventually turns out to be...No one else at his age can do or will do more than him atm

gmckennasell said:
Your playground bullys , who are about to wintess a downward spiral , at least you can then pick another team in europe to support , Bayern Munich look ok , and they have a very nice first team kit , it would great with your " one direction" baseball cap .

After eliminating City, Barcelona now are poised to make it 7 straight semifinals in Champions League, yet another record...I'd say haters will have to hold off on their premature glee over the team's demise....This has been a Barcelona era, for club football & La Roja...It's hardly over

-- Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:56 pm --

tonea2003 said:
i can understand that now you have dug a hole for yourself re kompany you are not going to admit it, but you and i know where our captain stands in world football

With one trophy, yes

so xavi was playing was he ? barcelona do have homegrown players , what you fail to mention is that you have to pay them more than any other players in the world to make them stay with your club , (with the majority as proven paid in brown envelopes, by your corrupt club) .

Neymar does nothing when he plays against a top european sides , hes looks fine when you play your 90% gimme matches in la liga , (and all this for an alleged 200 million euros 100 million still not found) he wont even see out his contract , he's robinho Mk2 , a lightweight shirt seller

City have wasted money , but its our owners money , we are not nearly £300 million in debt to the banks like Barcelona , or should that be Barce-loan-a , (this is despite real and barca carving up the la liga TV deal to suit them and to make la liga one of the least competitve leagues around)
We will see what barca end up with this season , dont forget to post in a couple of months , when the most expensive paid players in world sport have failed miserably ,
Barcelona is a club in decline , and this is the reason you cant fill your ground ? your average crowd is 30,000 under capacity , if your club is so great why cant you sell your tickets ? . Probably because they have plastic , shallow "fans" like you, who contribute nothing to the club they allegedly "support".

And the grounds a shithole

FCBarca said:
pudge said:
Why would it not be above board?

Pleading ignorance won't help as UEFA already threatened your club quite recently that they would have no problem banning them from Champions League

Well its quite evident that`s exactly what your posts are like.You sure are totally ignorant of FFP and I would like you to provide evidence that UEFA did indeed use such words as you are claiming ref a ban.
Now stop wumming and provide some answers to the three questions that have been put to you by my learned Blue Moon friend.
A Rag or Gooner without a shadow of doubt !!!

FCBarca said:
pudge said:
Is that going to be Barca's defence to the tax authorities, they havent produced good footballers themselves?

Whatever the club does with respect to Spanish tax authorities, it's implications are minor & it will likely pale in comparison to the FFP credibility should the Etihad deal be deemed above board

FC - up until this post of yours, I had admired your (scuse the americanism - after years of working in NY) spunk, but this shows you are talking ill informed, unadulterated shite. Perhaps you should take a few minutes to see what the Etihad deal has actually done for Etihad. 4 years ago, there were a small airline running over a small selection of routes. Since the sponsorship deal, they have grown approx 10 fold in terms of passenger numbers with traffic from the north of england to their many destinations at something like 30 times what is was. Their revenue has grown exponentially and according to their market research, they can put down at least 80% of their growth to the world wide exposure that has been afforded to them - by MCFC. Why the fuck do you think these brands do it in the first place - it has nothing to do with self congratulation - it is all to do with the bigger picture and quite simply, from the insight you are coming out with, I doubt you even own a debit card let alone have the first idea about how and why this deal has benefited Etihad & City.

Furthermore, 300m quid might have looked a lot when it was first announced, but is already being dwarfed by deals going around the place now and in reality, Etihad have got the better part of the deal coz if City went back out to the market for this kind of sponsorship deal, they would be securing something like 50m quid a year, if not more.

So, fuck off back to your nursery with your 'credibility' crap and once you have learned that you need to actually have some facts before you mouth off, then do come back and try to make some insightful comments that actually stack up in some way……………….

I think the Barca guy is trolling. Just ignore him, his club isn't going to win the league or CL this season anyway....

Haven't you lot clicked yet that fc barca is another rag taking the piss?
Why would a barca fan want to post on here and post on here in perfect english?
And I haven't read all the posts but how the fuck has the conversation got onto the etihad sponsorship?
A barca fan? Come on guys get with the programme,hes taking the piss.

manimanc said:
Haven't you lot clicked yet that fc barca is another rag taking the piss?
Why would a barca fan want to post on here and post on here in perfect english?
And I haven't read all the posts but how the fuck has the conversation got onto the etihad sponsorship?
A barca fan? Come on guys get with the programme,hes taking the piss.

Think you`ll find that I claim he`s a Rag or a Gooner.He certainly knows fuck all about "his" club.

FCBarca said:
gmckennasell said:
you also need a midfield player because xavi is 34 and past it

34 yet seemed to do just fine against City, both times...I'll take more of that, thanks

gmckennasell said:
neymar is a total waste of money , he might look good against 90% in laliga games , but 90% of your opposition in the spanish league are shit , and city's eds team could finsish in 4th place

A bit rich from a City fan concluding anyone is a waste of money, particularly when you consider Barcelona fields more homegrown players from their cantera and spend less overall for their squad than most of the teams left in the competition

Plus, this waste has had a fantastic season thus far (Despite a subpar last 2-3 months) and still managed to nearly pull off a hat trick last night...If he's a waste, what does it say about your squad that managed one goal over 180 minutes - mainly due to Sergio Roberto failing to hold the line...Neymar was/is a bargain at whatever his pricetag eventually turns out to be...No one else at his age can do or will do more than him atm

gmckennasell said:
Your playground bullys , who are about to wintess a downward spiral , at least you can then pick another team in europe to support , Bayern Munich look ok , and they have a very nice first team kit , it would great with your " one direction" baseball cap .

After eliminating City, Barcelona now are poised to make it 7 straight semifinals in Champions League, yet another record...I'd say haters will have to hold off on their premature glee over the team's demise....This has been a Barcelona era, for club football & La Roja...It's hardly over

-- Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:56 pm --

tonea2003 said:
i can understand that now you have dug a hole for yourself re kompany you are not going to admit it, but you and i know where our captain stands in world football

With one trophy, yes[/quote]

you can't even count lol! thus rendering any argument redundant

Rammy Blue said:
"The referee's a WHISTLING wanker....."

Unbefuckinglievable.

Twat.

Just added the above to indicate that he was actually on the pitch doing summat. Nothing that had anything to do with the application of the Laws of the Game, though. Perhaps he belongs to a French Symphony Orchestra. One conducted by a certain Maestro Platini!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.