Barcelona Vs City CL 2nd leg Post Match Thread

A gallant effort but just not enough.
A fully fit Aguero and who knows.

Kompany was very good, shame Lescott always has one of those in him.

Time to focus on the prem, see you next year cl.

sh249 said:
Cheated out of it, excellent performance. Proud of the lads.

Kompany outstanding, Silva excellent. And Dzeko was again very good when he came on. Looks like we might need him over the coming few weeks ...
Not cheated out of it at all. Best team won, clear as day.

The better side won the tie.

You have to convert your chances. Barça did; we didn't.

The ref was horrendous, but he didn't decide who would advance to the quarters. However, he should never officiate a high-level match ever again.

MOTM: Kompany
Ass OTM: Lescott. Goodbye.

Let's go win the league.

Good effort just didn't quite click as well as it should to score against them. Vinny is so valuable to our club it's insane... best defender in the world by miles.

Irwell said:
Too many people on here seem to think that was a really good performance, but it wasn't. Barcelona were playing within themselves for most of the game, scored both goals at precisely the times they needed to in order to keep things under control and could easily have run away with it. To cap things off, we have multiple players missing our next European games.

It was tactical naivety from the management team and I think it will end up costing the team dearly. As much as I don't want it to happen, I think it will cost us our confidence, it will cost us the league and ultimately I wouldn't be shocked if it cost Pellegrini his job.

Go home and hit yourself in the ****

nmc said:
Good performance. Another ref shocker. How bent is UEFA?

Even if they're not bent which I don't personally think they are, they must realise that the refs from some of the other European leagues just aren't good enough, particularly at the absolute top level.

Well we need a centre back for next season, just a shame we couldn't play both matches on an even playing field with a fit Sergio, also that Barca team are shite and not a patch on past years.

Irwell said:
Too many people on here seem to think that was a really good performance, but it wasn't. Barcelona were playing within themselves for most of the game, scored both goals at precisely the times they needed to in order to keep things under control and could easily have run away with it. To cap things off, we have multiple players missing our next European games.

It was tactical naivety from the management team and I think it will end up costing the team dearly. As much as I don't want it to happen, I think it will cost us our confidence, it will cost us the league and ultimately I wouldn't be shocked if it cost Pellegrini his job.
Lmao you rag ****. Didn't notice how we dominated the second half before Lescott gifted them a goal did you? Jog on to redcafe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.