Barcelona Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna predict we will go with a 442 formation, get a 5-0 hiding, Yaya Aguero and Kompany all to pull up with muscle injuries. Pelle to tell us that the season still isn't over and Scholes to be a **** with his snide comments.

Edit. sorry how could i forget, 2 changes minimum to the back 4.

Just give 100% effort is all we ask and if that's not good enough so be it.
Hart
Zabs Kompany Mangala Kolarov
Navas Yaya Fernandinho Silva Milner
Aguero

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=311179
Regardless the mods seem too be out in force this weekend...cant say i blame them though this board is on the verge of meltdown ha

Anyway 4-5-1 for this, need to get our heads down and believe in ourselves abit otherwise this might get embarrassing. I feel We should just go for it now, i feel that we have nothing too loose, i dont buy into the fact we'll drop out of the top 4... We have too much quality too. So yeh...give them a game then regardless of the result, focus on giving west brom a thrashing to maintain a 4 point gap.

Re: Barca v City Pre Match Thread

sam663 said:
This squad derserve a proper thrashing against Barcelona.

Still sulking. Chin up and show some support. How anyone can want their side to be thrashed is
beyond me.

what I'd like to see:

-------------hart---------------
Zabba--komp--mang--Sagna
---fernandinho-yaya--------
Navas-----Silva-------Milner
-----------Aguero--------------

or move silva to left, yaya behind aguero and fernando in for milner in place in cm

what i expect:

------------------hart----------------
sagna---Komp-------Demi---Kolarov
---------Yaya---------Fernando-----------
Nasri---------------------------------Silva
------------Bony-------------Aguero-----

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.