Barcelona vs City - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you. They will never let us win it anyway. I'm here for the jolly. Just on la ramblas having a coffee,in shirt sleeves:)

I'm sat in me garden pretending it's Barcelona. Sun's out and it's lovely. Got a hoody on though as it's fleeing.

2-3 and Stones to score anytime.

The Achilles heel will be there for all to see tonight, I'm hoping Pep has something up his sleeve to help out our fullbacks.... I think we may get a couple, it's just what we can keep out that worries me!!
Maybe the best way of helping out our full backs will be to give them the night off and play without

I would give us a chance if the defence didn't put the shits up me so much.

That's the way its going to be this season. I did wonder why we placed such an emphasis on signing creative players (incl Stones) in the summer, without any new full backs or solid defenders. But I suppose Pep sees it as a 2 year plan, get the team playing in the way he wants this season, reinforce the defence next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.