Barcelona vs City - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know why the big fuss over Aguero. He's not starting, so? I for one am glad that Pep and his staff take a decision like this in a way they think it fits the most for us to play. Seeing that the best striker in the league is not playing because of a tactical decision just shows that they don't care about the names.

Nah it says the program has already started, don't think Sky get the 'freeview' games tbh.
We will have to wait and see pal, it's says in the MUEN article that it will be streaming live from 7pm on the BT sport website even if your not a subscriber, then goes on to say it will be on showcase channel 59 freeview and sky channel 414. I think it will come on once the match starts, I'm sure that's happened before.

Pep tells @btsport that Aguero is benched because he wants more bodies in midfield tonight.

Fox sport has- tactical view, 360 view, Spider cam view and Regular view. Fuck me. I'm going to analyze the shit out of this game. :)

Kolarov at left back?

We're fucked.

Seems absurd to question Pep, but fuck me. Think he has way too much faith in Kolarov, was hoping the Spurs game would serve as a realisation that that's the real Kolarov we all know too well.

Is anyone else's BT Freeview not working? Ffs!

It's not free to watch via Sky 414 it seems as the channel is still not working. Must just be free via freeview. I haven't got an aerial to my TV, just the sky box so can't get freeview. Can't wait until kickoff on the off chance it suddenly kicks in on Sky so I'll have to rush out to find somewhere showing it. Bag of shit really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.