Barcelona Vs Rags Official Match Topic

Re: SAF breakdown...................

old Bobby C had a bit of head wobbling going on as well hahahah

Re: Did Fergi snub Bernstein last night.

I'm surprised nobody has made more of the comments Fergie made during the week when he Sarcastically said "The FA are right behind us" and then did his arrogant fake laugh.

Wanker and sad loser. Loved it when ITV camera's caught him clenching his fists in anger as everything was going wrong right infront of his face.

Does it annoy anyone else swhen people talking about Barcas goals being avoidable and they should of got a pen when their goal was offside?

Swales lives said:
Once upon a time there was a bunch of deluded fools who thought
they could do what they wanted. Mr YaYa wouldn't let them, and he
sent one of his best friends Mr Messi to finish the humiliation...

Out now a fun read for all the family

mrmessi.jpg

HAHA Thats fuckin' class

Stretford Born Blue said:
There was a close up TV shot last night of SAF, he was clenching both hands repeatedly as if he was having a nervous breakdown and the chewing of gum was in overdrive.
He looked like a man who knew he no longer has the time or resources to build another sucessfull team.
In addition, most of the United players looked as if they knew they weren't at the best footballing club in Europe.
Maybe Berbaflop won't be the last out the door.................

already said it mate, fergie may just sack it off after that shambles.

Fried Onions said:
Here you go lads n lasses

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjRiX_6X11o&amp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjRiX_6X11o&amp</a>

I said about this on the Bernstein thread. Funny as fuck. The chewing looks like its been sped up in comedy kind of way. I will never tire of seeing that.

Akai said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9smSKIEfsE[/youtube]

Messi owned Nani who just came in before the third goal

that's how you do it b****.

Is there a clip somewhere of Messi leaving Vidic on his backside? That was brilliant.

Re: Did Fergi snub Bernstein last night.

I'm sure agent Bernstein didn't lose any sleep over this. I still remember a radio interview he gave after Baconface played a reserve team at the Swamp and lost at home to Derby, laughing and hugging his mate Jim Smith at the final whistle as he helped them stay up at our expense. All Bernstein would say was 'it all looked very friendly' when repeatedly pressed by the interviewer about. suspicions that the pisscan deliberately threw the game.

Anyhow, looking at the way the piss-breathed old tramp was shaking from the DTs towards the end of the match, if Bernstein had taken his hand, he might have ended up suffering a dislocated shoulder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.