Barcelona Vs Rags Official Match Topic

Did Fergi snub Bernstein last night.

Great shot on itv of Bernstein pissing himself laughing at the final whistle

blue underpants said:
meanwhile over on red cafe the delluded rags think they are only two players away from matching barca what are these people on

To be fair, they may be correct, however the two players would have to be Messi and Joe Hart and unfortunately they couldn't afford to loan either for a month, and taking it a step further I would add they may well only be two players away from becoming a match for Blackpool, losing Rooney and Nani, both of which could well be leaving this summer, lol!

Re: Did Fergi snub Bernstein last night.

jimharri said:
he did, but I'd expect nothing different from that charmless twat.
He is just an ignorant poor loser who can't take it when things do not go his way, the scum were lucky to not have lost by 4 or 5 and their goal was off-side, he is just a vile little scottish twat

As a side note it's nice to see the Govan pisscan has supressed the media with the Berbaflop story.

I'm sure if it was ourselves and Balotelli was the player in question it would be plastered everywhere and would be on a loop on SSN as well as being the main story on Talkshite for the next week.

loved Chiles and co in studio saying how well purplenose had taken it at the final whistle, and how he was smiling with guardiola

then 10 mins later they got to interview him, where he was his bitter bullying old self again !

classless scum, how he ever got a knighthood is baffling.

blue dallas said:
loved Chiles and co in studio saying how well purplenose had taken it at the final whistle, and how he was smiling with guardiola

then 10 mins later they got to interview him, where he was his bitter bullying old self again !

classless scum, how he ever got a knighthood is baffling.

They do what they want.....apparently! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.