PaulPowerShower said:
This was my response.......

Even if you played this team I would STILL cheer them on over you

Hitler

Pol Pot Stalin Kim Jong Lee Robert Mugarbe

Himmler Ghengis Khan Myra Hindley Ivan the Terrible

Osma Bin Laden

Fred West

No room for Roy Keane in your eleven.........?

-- Fri May 27, 2011 5:20 pm --

cookster said:
Can't wait to see Rat Boy on Sky tomorrow night when Manure get demolished by Barca.

Fingers crossed

-- Fri May 27, 2011 5:22 pm --

Juan King said:
Fred West is a good shout up front. He certainly knows how to bury them.

good call.<br /><br />-- Fri May 27, 2011 5:24 pm --<br /><br />
Mr Partridge said:
Not really arsed who wins. Bring on the Community Shield.

But we'll have to win an extra Ch League Cup to pass them in future............best keep it to a minimum.

Re: When asked “Will you be supporting Barca tomorrow then?”

MCFC BOB said:
To be honest, I really don't mind what happens tomorrow. I support Barca a bit, but my dad is a United fan, so I won't want him gloomy or anything. He's predicting a 4-0 Barca win, but we'll see how it goes.

Barcelona 2-1 United, I reckon.

There are rags in my family too, I hope they are crying into their pint pots by 9.45pm tomorrow :)

Rubyappeal said:
I want the rags to get absolutely twatted-If only to silence the sycophantic,fawning British media creaming themselves over rank average players like Park,Smalling and Carrick...and dicks like "please get me a ticket" Irani and Brazil saying how it's a pity Fletcher isn't playing as he's the obvious choice to "man-mark Messi.."...FFS!

Only the rags and their apologists can delude the media to this extent.Feed the people enough shit,enough times and they'll believe it.

We'll never hear the end of it all summer if by some miracle they win.It'll be switch the TV off,draw the curtains,get a box of kleenex and knock several out whilst watching the cup final again.

So I make no bones about saying come on Barca-another 2-0 please.

Edited for accuracy...:)

surprised peter sutcliffe didn't make the starting 11 as a DM to smother the life out of the opposition

and hitler is a right winger ;)

Re: Good luck to BARCELONA!

camelcoat said:
samharris said:
camelcoat said:
LOL BLUEMOON

I suppose you cheered us on to FA cup glory then..??.

Wanted a good game of Football and the best team to win. The best team won. Went out for celebratory drinks with red and blue friends, had a great night.

Don't be so small time.

what a crock of shit.. Im gonna report you to the fibbers beureaux..

Good shout for Hitler, he'd be brilliant at tipping them over the bar.

I freely admit to being a "Bitter" in fact I glory in it. I thought it would stick in my throat a couple of years ago cheering on such true sporting heroes as Terry and Drogba and Cashley but it didn't. Likewise it will not tomorrow with their Spanish equivelents in Alves, Puyol and Biscuits.

Indeed, I am so bad that the other week despite it being against our interests a little yelp of joy came out when Ramsey put the Gooners 1 -0 up against them. Later I had to come on here and apologise for that.

I will be watching the game tomorrow in the Rag heartland - a North West pub full of armchair know nothings! - I will make my feelings known throughout.

I ask myself this, will my rag mates give a toss if I wanted them to win and would they not rub it in if they did ? Like fook they would, the only person I'd be happy for if they do win is my Mrs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.