Barcelona Vs Rags Official Match Topic

Re: Good luck to BARCELONA!

Before, I was staunchly hoping for a Barcelona win, but now I don't really care. After such a great season, I've mellowed somewhat. Nothing can taint this season, its been fantastic for City, the best I've known, and whatever happens on Saturday, we're on the up. I honestly believe we will the Champions League somewhere in the next 5 years. I've taken the words of Joe Hart to Heart (sorry, couldn't avoid it) after the FA Cup Final, when he was told about the ticker coming down at OT. I'm hoping for a great game, it will be interesting if United go for a bold approach.

Unknown_Genius said:
Before, I was staunchly hoping for a Barcelona win, but now I don't really care. After such a great season, I've mellowed somewhat. Nothing can taint this season, its been fantastic for City, the best I've known, and whatever happens on Saturday, we're on the up. I honestly believe we will the Champions League somewhere in the next 5 years. I've taken the words of Joe Hart to Heart (sorry, couldn't avoid it) after the FA Cup Final, when he was told about the ticker coming down at OT. I'm hoping for a great game, it will be interesting if United go for a bold approach.
They might get bold enough to get into Barca's half eh ;)<br /><br />-- Fri May 27, 2011 6:10 pm --<br /><br />
bluevengence said:
Your local is pub charging you to watch the game...fookin cheek

mancunian red....yea right

Free hire on the 3d specs mind ;)

Re: When asked “Will you be supporting Barca tomorrow then?”

I want barcelona to win, but nothing Utd do can take anything away from what we have done this season.

mancunian_red_84 said:
dom said:
I find it totally extraordinary that the day before a european cup final in which your team are playing , man84, thatyou are luring round a City site ??????

Are you Billy no cybermates or wot ???

finished work early, train doesn't leave piccadilly till tomorrow morning, stopping in tonight to save some pennies and the united forum is full of armchair muppets telling me to make lots of noise at wembley so it sounds and looks gr8 in HD.

So i thought id have a little bit of banter with my bitter blue neighbours ;)

Originally came on to see how much you were talking about us, realised it was quite alot so thought id join.

Fuck off acting like that. Bitter blue neighbours? There is nothing more bitter than a sore loser rag who cannot be gracious in defeat nor victory. Our time is coming and Old trafford will empty by the 10s of thousands.

Disgrace to the game bringing the cheats like Nani into the game, the scum like Wayne Rooney! Hailing Roy Keane as a hero when he is nothing but a thug in a football kit. You make me sick!

Man United switch tactical emphasis to pissing into the wind

Manchester United players have been asked to prepare for Saturday’s final by repeatedly urinating into the wind, according to sources.

Manager Sir Alex Ferguson was criticised for a lack of tactical planning during his team’s previous 2-0 defeat to Barcelona, when his ineffectual side pissed against the wind for a full ninety minutes without success.

By training his players to relax their bladders and unleash a torrent of steamy hot piss into a Force 8 north-westerly gale, the Scot believes his squad will be fully prepared to cope with the scenario of walking off at half-time trailing 4-0 with a chorus of boos ringing in their ears.

The defeat two years ago has been analyzed many times and among the many problems identified was Barcelona’s slick passing game and Manchester United not being as good at it.

Ferguson said, “We didn’t prepare by pissing into the wind on that occasion, and it cost us dearly.”
90 minutes of pissing

Part of the process has involved the players watching DVDs of previous games at their Carrington training ground, as Ferguson and his coaches moved to ensure that United cannot use a lack of pissing into the wind as an excuse for defeat on Saturday.

The players, meanwhile, have been keen to adopt the tactics so much so that areas of the club’s training ground have become heavily waterlogged with three groundsmen offering their resignations.

Should United find themselves chasing the game, a switch to 3-4-3 formation is likely but this is also likely to leave United players expelling urine against an unfavourable pressure gradient.

Ferguson continued, “We practised it in training by having Carrick in a holding role in front of the two central defenders and asking him to down two litres of Diet Coke without going to the toilet.”

“Sure, no sooner had he unfurled his member, he was drenched from head to foot in the yellow stuff.”

“We’re ready. Definitely.”

NewsArse.

bluemoon27 said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiB7Be0wNsg[/youtube]

Great song. Will be playing this and lighting my fireworks when Barca twat em.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.