Barcelona Vs Rags Official Match Topic

Re: VIVA BARCELONA

matt busby was sat in heaven his hart beginining 2 break , with united being in so much debt, was more than he could take , so off he went 2 see god , to ask him eye 2 eye why he had let this happen and this was gods reply you`ve had your glory, you`ve had your time on high now clear off with the whinging,
I AM CITY TILL I DIE :)

It would make my day if the scum lost. For the second time in my life I will say: I hope Barcelona wins the CL! VIVA BARCELONA AND BEAT THE SCUM FOR CITY!

im_still_here said:
yesterday in work;

Me: "just minding my own business reading a paper and i turn to a page with the rags on it"

Rag Twat: You watching the game tomorrow mate?

Me: Yeah mate, im lookin forward to watchin barca stuff united.

Rag Twat: Why who do you support?

Me: "i casually show him my city tattoo"

Rag Twat: "CONFUZED" Why are you not cheering for united? they are an english club.

Me: because i hate them.

Rag Twat: But shouldnt you cheer for them because they are the other manchester club. i cheered for city when they played stoke.

Me: no, you will never see me cheering for united, i hate them.

"He walks off in a confused state of mind"

I think that sums up your TYPICAL GLORY HUNTING SAD RED TWAT WHO NEVER EVER GOES.

Barca 3 - 1 rags

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TATakeF5krM[/youtube]

yeah there all like that. I doubt real want barca to win.

im_still_here said:
yesterday in work;

Me: "just minding my own business reading a paper and i turn to a page with the rags on it"

Rag Twat: "CONFUZED" Why are you not cheering for united? they are an english club.

Rag Twat: But shouldnt you cheer for them because they are the other manchester club. i cheered for city when they played stoke.

I think that sums up your TYPICAL GLORY HUNTING SAD RED TWAT WHO NEVER EVER GOES.

Barca 3 - 1 rags

Had a rag fan comment on FB to a pals Barca status, "At least we're there" Felt like asking him where abouts exactly is he? In his armchair at home?

I signed up to paddy power put £30.00 on them to win at evens then used my £30.00 free bet on Scum at 13/5, just wondered as im not usually a betting man do i get my free stake back as part of the winnings if the scum win? Thanks to whoever answers.

anthonydunn87 said:
I signed up to paddy power put £30.00 on them to win at evens then used my £30.00 free bet on Scum at 13/5, just wondered as im not usually a betting man do i get my free stake back as part of the winnings if the scum win? Thanks to whoever answers.

Should have probably done it the other way around.

anthonydunn87 said:

Dont think you get a stake back on a free bet.

Ricster said:
im_still_here said:
yesterday in work;

Barca 3 - 1 rags

Had a rag fan comment on FB to a pals Barca status, "At least we're there" Felt like asking him where abouts exactly is he? In his armchair at home?

alot of them around here bragging about watching it in a pub... ide be down there ticket or no ticket ide be down there like i think most blues would.

they are a different breed to us.

CL is going to be much tougher soon as this year was a freakishly weak tournament as shown by Schalke making the semis as they finished mid-table in the Bundesliga. Inter, AC, and Bayern will be much stronger next season, Porto and Dortmund will be much stronger CL participants than Schalke and Braga, while ourselves and Chelsea will also have stronger squads. You have to think Real will be even better too while Barca will remain Barca.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.