Barcelona Vs Rags Official Match Topic

Re: VIVA BARCELONA

Tonights beer choice!

5768801290_06a8a7d3df.jpg

not that easy to get hold of to be honest - The Bottle Stop in Bramhall is my supplier plus I've seen in on draught in a La Tasca

oh and irrespective of tonights game, it IS a fantastic beer :-)

Hmmmmm.... Sky or ITV? Anyone know who the guests are on both channels? Want to avoid the one that isnt such a rag wankfest.

Manure's away reckon this season is wank and don't kid yourself Wembley is away! No homer refs, so no dodgy pens or red cards.

Can't wait to see Rat Boys face when they get battered!

cookster said:
Manure's away reckon this season is wank and don't kid yourself Wembley is away! No homer refs, so not dodgy pens or red cards.

Can't wait to see Rat Boys face when they get battered!
fucking luv it.

Re: VIVA BARCELONA

DiscoSteve said:
Tonights beer choice!

5768801290_06a8a7d3df.jpg

not that easy to get hold of to be honest - The Bottle Stop in Bramhall is my supplier plus I've seen in on draught in a La Tasca

oh and irrespective of tonights game, it IS a fantastic beer :-)
Cord in the NQ sell it. Might have to go for a couple!

I have just recieved the following text from my Brother;

"I'm listening to the Radio and they have just interviewed a lifelong United fan who sounds like Del Boy. He remembers being there in 1968 with Best, Law and Charlton. Now I know Denis was great but even he was no good on crutches".

That Word.........

25 minutes in to the Sky coverage and they've only just mentioned Munich must be a record.

Banner for next year "Trafford Rangers milking a tradegy for 53 years"

Come on Barca!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.