Barcelona Vs Rags Official Match Topic

im_still_here said:
Ricster said:
im_still_here said:
yesterday in work;

Me: "just minding my own business reading a paper and i turn to a page with the rags on it"

Rag Twat: You watching the game tomorrow mate?

Me: Yeah mate, im lookin forward to watchin barca stuff united.

Rag Twat: Why who do you support?

Me: "i casually show him my city tattoo"

Rag Twat: "CONFUZED" Why are you not cheering for united? they are an english club.

Me: because i hate them.

Rag Twat: But shouldnt you cheer for them because they are the other manchester club. i cheered for city when they played stoke.

Me: no, you will never see me cheering for united, i hate them.

"He walks off in a confused state of mind"

I think that sums up your TYPICAL GLORY HUNTING SAD RED TWAT WHO NEVER EVER GOES.

Barca 3 - 1 rags

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TATakeF5krM[/youtube]

Had a rag fan comment on FB to a pals Barca status, "At least we're there" Felt like asking him where abouts exactly is he? In his armchair at home?

alot of them around here bragging about watching it in a pub... ide be down there ticket or no ticket ide be down there like i think most blues would.

they are a different breed to us.

Armchair to the pub. I'm actually quite impressed they have managed that. It'll feel like a day out to them anyway ;)

Re: VIVA BARCELONA

Will any of the players playing tonight be City players in August?

[Not the rags, obviously ;-)]

Adam Donnelly said:
254325_10150259026624134_503584133_8677018_3500172_n.jpg
5-0 would be very nice

I honestly cant see united even being close tonight and i genuinely think we would have a much better chance tonight than the rags

if..and i say if..they do beat Barca at Wembley..does that make us better than Barca? ;)<br /><br />-- Sat May 28, 2011 4:56 pm --<br /><br />if..and i say if..they do beat Barca at Wembley..does that make us better than Barca? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.