Barcelona Vs Rags Official Match Topic

cookster said:
Andouble said:
Van der Sar; Fabio Rio Vidic Evra; Valencia, Carrick, Giggs Park; Rooney Hernandez.

Valdes - Alves Pique Puyol Abidal - Xavi Busquets Iniesta - Pedro Messi Villa

Barca's strongest team :D

Puyol is on the bench!

guardiola out !!!!!!!!

Re: VIVA BARCELONA

Beat those Rags and shove reality down their throats. Tell it in their faces that their midfield is shit.

poyntonblueboy said:
sit back take the breeze, barca all the way, no fucking sweat.

I think this too, all these experts who think the rags might edge it are fucking dreaming.
They'll be shown up for the brown-nosing cunts they are as Messi back-heels the third in.

Tonight will be funny as fuck.<br /><br />-- Sat May 28, 2011 6:47 pm --<br /><br />
mcfcliam said:
bluemoonbranch.jpg

While I'm on, may I just take full credit for that badge which I drew up and posted the last time Barca wiped united's arse for 'em. Thank you.

Re: VIVA BARCELONA

Was asked today why I would not want an English team to win. My reply............
Imagine you are at school and everyday for years and years some bully picks on you, belittles you, sneers at you, laughs at you. Then the school organises a boxing match, your school v some spanish school. The bully v Pedro.....Who are you going to support ? Still waiting for a reply.

We've had some weight training and the bullys friends will be deserting him and next term hes going to get his arse kicked again.

Swales lives said:
poyntonblueboy said:
sit back take the breeze, barca all the way, no fucking sweat.

I think this too, all these experts who think the rags might edge it are fucking dreaming.
They'll be shown up for the brown-nosing cunts they are as Messi back-heels the third in.

Tonight will be funny as fuck.

I hope to fucking god you are right!!

Puyol is out, not even on the bench due to injury. Said on the news they are playing Mascherano there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.