Barcelona Vs Rags Official Match Topic

Here's another two I designed ages ago - while we're waiting for kick-off

100yrsoi4.jpg

83823738.jpg

But for thread relevancy, let's hope this is widely displayed after tonight.

bluemoonbranch.jpg

Re: VIVA BARCELONA

I can't even turn on the pre-game show, I'm not in the mood for the verbal blowjob they'll be getting from FOX.

Fabio and Evra are going to get ripped to shreds. As for the midfields, some of the fittest players in Europe have been run ragged by Barca's midfield when they had equal numbers, Giggs as part of a midfield two against Barca's three is ridiculous.

Re: VIVA BARCELONA

ccr said:
Was asked today why I would not want an English team to win. My reply............
Imagine you are at school and everyday for years and years some bully picks on you, belittles you, sneers at you, laughs at you. Then the school organises a boxing match, your school v some spanish school. The bully v Pedro.....Who are you going to support ? Still waiting for a reply.

We've had some weight training and the bullys friends will be deserting him and next term hes going to get his arse kicked again.

When asked this question, I would say it is not that I do want an English team to win, but it's about the Rags. I would pretty much like an English team to win all the time, but if it's the Rags, I rather much Hitler wins it.

Owen on bench, Berbatov not on bench - is that confirmation he's gone from the rags or is he injured (they didn't mention him being hurt)?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.