Barcelona Vs Rags Official Match Topic

quiet_riot said:
Jamie Redknapp: "Barca, apart from Abidal, Pique and Busquets, are a small side, look at United, Ferdinand, Vidic..and erm..erm..Hernandez is good in the air as well."

Redknapps lost it. His knee injury has spread to his head..

quiet_riot said:
Jamie Redknapp: "Barca, apart from Abidal, Pique and Busquets, are a small side, look at United, Ferdinand, Vidic..and erm..erm..Hernandez is good in the air as well."

Yeah great research Redtwat! I reckon he's gonna "smash" Neville later.

LoveCity said:
Owen on bench, Berbatov not on bench - is that confirmation he's gone from the rags or is he injured (they didn't mention him being hurt)?

My guess would be that you have to defend with 11 players, berba isn't exactly great for that. Just a guess though.

FantasyIreland said:
Usain Bolt in a yoonited scarf.......... 'He's a massive fan' apparently,pmsl....

Bolt is the biggest gloryhunter ever. He was at a Charity match for Real Madrid, and said he's always been a Real fan.

MaineDAWG2008 said:
Berba not in squad? Owen instead preferred. Will this backfire? only time will tell.

I severely doubt that the reason United won't win tonight is because Berbatov is not on the bench.

Wayne Rooney might be the best player in the world not named Lionel Messi. I might stab my eye out if I continue to watch the Fox Sports pre-match show here in the States.

Rooney wankfest on dutch tv

jeez. cannot make heads or tails on what they're talking about. But looks like they are hoping for a United win. Esp with it being VDS last game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.