Barcelona Vs Rags Official Match Topic

Re: bets on cl final

jimharri said:
big blueballs said:
8-0 barca, messi hatrick 250-1, £10, what do think?
Think you may be kissing that tenner goodbye!
Damm, what was it the 8-0 knew I should have gone for 8-1 them jammy twats always get something from the ref, oh well not to worry!

minnesota blue said:
Wayne Rooney might be the best player in the world not named Lionel Messi. I might stab my eye out if I continue to watch the Fox Sports pre-match show here in the States.

Right?! Even worse having to sit through 5 minutes of strahan telling us the differences between football and futbol. Miserable. Dear FOX, could you realize that anyone that is watching this in America knows what the F*** is going on. Don't talk to us like we are in grade school. I'm offended.

Re: VIVA BARCELONA

On one side rat boy and the other side have the thug keane going to be hard ignorring this shit.

My missis can't understand why i keep switching channels and getting pissed off even before the match as started.

Re: bets on cl final

at paddy power money back if barca win in 90 min

£100 villa to score anytime 3/1 returns £300
lay villa to score on betfair at 3.7 for £105 cost u £283

villa scores u make £17
villa doesnt score and barca win in 90 mins u make £100

Re: Barca do the poznan

mancity56 said:
would love to see the rags faces if barca fans do the poznan when 3-0 up
Yeah, it would be class, but all the scum fans would have disappeared and gone to buy Barcelona shirts if they were 3-0 down!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.