Barcelona Vs Rags Official Match Topic

When asked “Will you be supporting Barca tomorrow then?”

My problem is playing a 5ft 3in Kim Jong Lee. Gonna get battered at set pieces

Re: Good luck to BARCELONA!

As a neutral, I'm just hoping for one helluva game of football and Messi to be at his best, which if he is, Barca will win.

Re: When asked “Will you be supporting Barca tomorrow then?”

raininspain said:
Easy for me, as Salamanca is full of plastic Madrid fans, who all hate Barcelona and Cataluña. So, I'll have my City shirt on in town tomorrow and continue with my process of converting people to the only football team that comes from Manchester.
That's a bit rich, as it was 7 Catalans that won Spain the world cup!
Visca el Barca!

cheddar404 said:
Juan King said:
Fred West is a good shout up front. He certainly knows how to bury them.
Although he does have a touch of a rapist.

Absolute LOL spat my drink all over my keyboard.

I find it totally extraordinary that the day before a european cup final in which your team are playing , man84, thatyou are luring round a City site ??????

Are you Billy no cybermates or wot ???

PaulPowerShower said:
This was my response.......

Even if you played this team I would STILL cheer them on over you

Hitler

Pol Pot Stalin Kim Jong Lee Robert Mugarbe

Himmler Ghengis Khan Myra Hindley Ivan the Terrible

Osma Bin Laden

Fred West
can't argue with that
the world's worst Vs the above

could never support the scum unless it affected us positively

bluevengence said:
Your local is pub charging you to watch the game...fookin cheek

mancunian red....yea right

See the problem with many of you lot is you have this agenda to try and detach united from Manchester.

You focus on the fact that old trafford is located outside the current city limits. Or you focus on our huge appeal worldwide yet ignore the fact that many loyal, salt of the earth city supporters come from outside the city limits of manchester whether its stockport or further afield.

Look at you str8 away saying I don't live in manchester and that I don't have a ticket for the game tomorrow.

Any manc lads here blue or red know city are not bigger than united in this city, its evenly divided as it should be, United is a manchester club whether u like it or not.

Ive got my wembley ticket in front of me, all u need to say is proove it and i will or you can just accept that i might actually have one and be from manchester.

A big Barca win would certainly piss on their parade.

Being a blue, the Rag thought he was putting me on the spot in the office so that he could give it the old bitter routine.
He asked me would I be supporting the English team.
I responded by telling him that I would not be supporting the team that is owned by Americans, managed by a Scot, Captained by a Serb being supported by half of Asia.
And no I do not want/expect/care if Rags ever support us.
Not bitter - just blue!

dom said:
I find it totally extraordinary that the day before a european cup final in which your team are playing , man84, thatyou are luring round a City site ??????

Are you Billy no cybermates or wot ???

finished work early, train doesn't leave piccadilly till tomorrow morning, stopping in tonight to save some pennies and the united forum is full of armchair muppets telling me to make lots of noise at wembley so it sounds and looks gr8 in HD.

So i thought id have a little bit of banter with my bitter blue neighbours ;)

Originally came on to see how much you were talking about us, realised it was quite alot so thought id join.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.