Barceloneta Beach Party

i dont know how to do links but if someone can google Barceloneta Beach Bars there is a shit hot review & stick the link cheers ,They mention something about Senioretas with there threpnies hanging out

kingmikedoyle said:
unsworthblue said:
sounds a great place.think i'll be going down there with my speedo's on.calm down ladies !
Speedo's are so last year unsworth,you need to go for the leopard skin thong look,after all it worked for that ugly bastard stringfellow!!!!!!!!

no it definately has to be the Borat lime green mankini.[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17_Wjh2o9mU[/youtube]

we're flying in on wednesday morning and flying back thursday at 10am so not bothering with accomodation.
try ryanair.com liverpool to reus or liverpool to girona

November of 2008, I was out there in Barcelona.

Microsoft were holdng their tech-ed emea software developers conference and happened to be filming it so I got 2 weeks out in Barcelona for free.

Long story short, we stayed in some rented apartments near Barceloneta beachand there loads of bars around there.

On the last night the nice guys at Microsoft threw us a party for all our hard work over the 2 weeks.

I got absolutely hammered on the night out and wore my purple away shirt from 2 seasons ago out on this posh do.

Then proceded to go jump in the sea right by that big bar.

City shirt on and phone in pocket.

I only realised i still had my phone in pocket about half an hour after i got out of the sea.

I enjoyed myself to say the least.

ctid

Looks like Hundreds it been posted on Bluewatch .Man City. Net & MCVITA. Could do with it on the Men Board & Radio Manchester .The Response has been Brilliant & it only been up just over 48 hours

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.