Barceloneta Beach Party

cyberblue said:
scall1 said:
barceloneta_view_galleryfull.jpg

Get in
Where would you rather Be .? Barcolenta Beach here we come
AVEING IT !

Waayhey... booked my flights today.

I was actually already going to Barcelona for a two week intensive spanish course ahead of a job interview (I speak reasonable spanish but it needs a bit of a brush up).

I've shunted my course back a week and I'm extending my stay by a few days to fit the game in. I fly out this sunday so I should be chatting up the ladies like a pro come the 19th ;)

Does anyone know how we sort tickets? Will the OS be selling them or will it be cheaper to pick one up in Barca?

CB

Nothing from the club so far CambridgeB.

If they're not on sale by the time you leave, you can either buy them in the Barca end or get one via City and ask someone to bring it over. I don't mind doing this btw.

Niall Quinn's Disco Pants said:
Beach Party, Beach Party we are going
Beach Party, Beach Party I prayyyyyy
Beach Party, Beach Party we are going
We going on the piss all day........
ILike it

look slike Barceloneta is the Place to be on the Wed . cant wait .washing me cooler bag already . A couple of crates & some ice from the Offy Bring it on

This is starting to get abit big now boys and girls :)

Tell as many blues as you can who are goin out there, Lets make this a HUGE blue piss up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.