Barcodes in meltdown...

LeeOnePen

Joey Barton given Free Transfer

Anyone follow him? Aside from the constant Smiths lyrics, today's missive is quite interesting;
I will be making an announcement regarding my future, on here at 4pm today........
which comes just 40 minutes after
I wont be commenting on situation at Newcastle again, as I feel it helps nobody and serves no purpose. Hope u all understand

Newcastle fans seem in meltdown about the thought of him leaving. I've said for a while he'd be the perfect signing for Arsenal, so be interesting to see what he's got to say

Re: Joey Barton on Twitter

lancs blue said:
I'm not on twitter, can you tweet back to him "Nobody gives a fuck you scouse twat"! ;-)

facebook-like-button-small.jpg

LeeOnePen said:
Anyone follow him? Aside from the constant Smiths lyrics, today's missive is quite interesting;
I will be making an announcement regarding my future, on here at 4pm today........
which comes just 40 minutes after
I wont be commenting on situation at Newcastle again, as I feel it helps nobody and serves no purpose. Hope u all understand

Newcastle fans seem in meltdown about the thought of him leaving. I've said for a while he'd be the perfect signing for Arsenal, so be interesting to see what he's got to say

Why, are Arsenal down on their knobhead quota?

Yeah i follow him i can't stand him especially when he had a rant about balotelli

pot kettle black etc

Edit: other than that he posts some decent stuff.

I wouldn't think many on here are the slightest bit interested in Joey Barton anymore, tbh. Personally, I couldn't care less.

He'll probably post some bollocks at 4pm like "I'm staying at Newcastle for one more season, I told you this before" or something equally hilarious.

Thank you Joey Barton.

He's a cockend.

Now, he thinks he's some sort of intellectual because he retweets one line quotes from philosopher quotes, and occasionally reads things that aren't "Jugs magazine" and the Sun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.