Barcodes in meltdown...

Re: Joey Barton on Twitter

FFS! I wouldnt listen to the JOEY when he's talking to me in person, let alone what he says on twitter!

Joey Barton on Twitter

J Barton

I'm signing for the scum because I want to play for England!

I'll be in the next squad just after I Sign on the dotted line :-)

Rumour is he's been released on a free transfer.

sorry to be naive but are all the 'thank you joey barton's' reffering to an interview i vaguely remember in which just after he went to the barcodes he claimed he single handedly kept city up?

mammyjam said:
sorry to be naive but are all the 'thank you joey barton's' reffering to an interview i vaguely remember in which just after he went to the barcodes he claimed he single handedly kept city up?

I'm not going to stick up for him in any way, but I think that particular interview he was misquoted. He suggested that Dunne, Distin and he had done a lot to keep us up, which I think was spot on. Clearly had a lot of issues, but a talented player when he wants to be.

If the "contract cancelled" rumours are true, and I've been told they are, then he'll be snapped up by one of the teams destined for a top 6/7 finish.

Barton released on a free. Hope Ashley and Pardew know what they're doing.

I know it's a default setting for all Blues to hate Barton, but he's grown on me in the last 12 months and has shown he can play football consistently well.

Good luck to him and those poor barcode supporters. Like City of old....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.