Barcodes in meltdown...

Re: Joey Barton on Twitter

I'd like to be there when he explains this tweet, from a few days ago, to American immigration officials when he's allowed back in.
Why are British troops in conflict zones risking their lives, on America's behalf? Supporting a fascist regimes ideologies? Bring them home.

6th form common room rhetoric from Sir Joseph, man of the people.

I can't understand why they'd release him.

I've heard a ru our he's going to arsenal though.

Which top 6 or 7 team would sign that idiot ? Championship player at best he was just another Michael brown headless chicken with Fuck all skill , insisted on taking every corner and never did his cross beat the first man, please tell me what this **** can bring to any side ?

mammyjam said:
sorry to be naive but are all the 'thank you joey barton's' reffering to an interview i vaguely remember in which just after he went to the barcodes he claimed he single handedly kept city up?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/68584-barton-city-revival-down-to-me" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/6 ... down-to-me</a>

The journos put his quotes to Sven at a press conference and asked him what his response was; he just said "Thank you".

bainesymcfc said:
M24-CRC said:
twitter = sad people

enough said

agreed

No more sad than those who post on internet forums to be frank :)

Been told he can leave on a free transfer. Will Wenger or Baconface go in for him? Bargain but possibly bad for team harmony.

tommo74 said:
Which top 6 or 7 team would sign that idiot ? Championship player at best he was just another Michael brown headless chicken with Fuck all skill , insisted on taking every corner and never did his cross beat the first man, please tell me what this **** can bring to any side ?

Hmm, second best assist record in the league last season in a poor Newcastle team.....I'd have joey barton THE FOOTBALLER back at city in a heartbeat on a free. He'd offer much more than say Gareth Barry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.