Bardsley may be banned for our game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Should Aguero start against Sunderland?

I know some of Dzeko's all round play has been good recently but in all honesty I want strikers that score goals and Dzeko's conversion ratio to chances is terrible.

I say we go with El Kun to start, maybe even Negredo as well, he badly needs a goal.

100% yes.
We need to win all our games and we have a FAR better chance with Kun.

Sergio<3 said:
Yes,start him,a 60% Aguero is better than a 100% Dzeko who contributes nothing

dzeko was again very good against liverpool , when aguero came on , it ended our domination and the dippers got back in the game . You might have a grudge against dzeko , but you should be big enough to admit he had a good game against the dippers , If you ever went to a live match instead of slouching in your armchair , you would be the type of "fan" who would boo edin , when he is warming up before the game .

Sergio<3 said:
Yes,start him,a 60% Aguero is better than a 100% Dzeko who contributes nothing
Not sure about that. An unfit aguero in the Barca game was completely out of the game. When Dzeko came on the 2nd half, he was much better and certainly unsettled their defence more than an unfit and isolated aguero

Re: Sunderland pre match thread

So what are the key selection issues?

Left back: Kolarov
Who replaces Yaya: Milner
Who starts up front: Dzeko

But bring on Aguero after an hour. We need to get him fit for Palace away. It's too early to start him I think, but with WBA coming up and two weeks training time, I think we can get him up to full speed by the time we play Palace and Everton.

-----------------------Hart
Zab--Kompany--Demichelis---Kolarov
----------Fernandinho--Milner
---------Navas-----Silva----Nasri
----------------------Dzeko

Jovetic has looked very good recently, but didn't make the bench at Liverpool. The other option would be to bring Jovetic into the team at the expense of Navas

----------------Hart------------------
Zab--Kompany--Demichelis---Kolarov
---------Fernandinho--Garcia-------
---Milner-----Silva------Nasri-------
-------------Negredo--------

You could play your reserves against this lot at home and still win.

Easy 3-0 victory, City won't need to get out of 2nd gear.

Liverpool will drop points at Norwich, you read it here first.

Poyet allegedly is not the manager any more, strong rumours from Sunderland<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:13 pm --<br /><br />Apparently it might be made up crap from a journo...but twitter is heating up with it

Stockport mackem said:
Poyet allegedly is not the manager any more, strong rumours from Sunderland

-- Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:13 pm --

Apparently it might be made up crap from a journo...but twitter is heating up with it
I like Poyet although I am a little bit alarmed for his health when I see his face on the touchline. He puts himself through the mill more than any fan. Some managers seem more aloof, but he kicks every ball.

Looked on the SMB. They think it's made-up too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.