Not open for further replies.
Re: Sunderland pre match thread

Hart
Zabs Demi Lescott (Kompany if fit) Kolarov
Fern Garcia
Milner Silva
Aguero
Negredo

Wouldn't mind this depending on the fitness of certain players, think Nasri or Silva need a rest.

Stockport mackem said:
Poyet allegedly is not the manager any more, strong rumours from Sunderland

-- Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:13 pm --

Apparently it might be made up crap from a journo...but twitter is heating up with it

Can your team sack him after Wednesday please.

sorry. just watched the match again.
how the heck did we lose that.
the football gods must be setting us up for a another qpr.
mackems first tho eh.
CTIDCTID

Re: Should Aguero start against Sunderland?

Sergio<3 said:
Yes,start him,a 60% Aguero is better than a 100% Dzeko who contributes nothing

Thank fuck Aguero was fit for the derby. We'd have been fucked if we'd had to rely on that, contributes nothing, **** Dzeko.

Marvin said:
So what are the key selection issues?

Left back: Kolarov
Who replaces Yaya: Milner
Who starts up front: Dzeko

But bring on Aguero after an hour. We need to get him fit for Palace away. It's too early to start him I think, but with WBA coming up and two weeks training time, I think we can get him up to full speed by the time we play Palace and Everton.

-----------------------Hart
Zab--Kompany--Demichelis---Kolarov
----------Fernandinho--Milner
---------Navas-----Silva----Nasri
----------------------Dzeko

Jovetic has looked very good recently, but didn't make the bench at Liverpool. The other option would be to bring Jovetic into the team at the expense of Navas

Cant see him starting Milner in the middle over Garcia, Milner for Navas I would think along with Kolarov for Clichy and up front is anyones guess.

kippaxblue76 said:
Marvin said:

But bring on Aguero after an hour. We need to get him fit for Palace away. It's too early to start him I think, but with WBA coming up and two weeks training time, I think we can get him up to full speed by the time we play Palace and Everton.

Jovetic has looked very good recently, but didn't make the bench at Liverpool. The other option would be to bring Jovetic into the team at the expense of Navas

Cant see him starting Milner in the middle over Garcia, Milner for Navas I would think along with Kolarov for Clichy and up front is anyones guess.
I think we might look to play a more attacking player then Garcia on Weds if we already have Fernandinho in the middle. Or maybe if Garcia plays, we will see more of Fernandinho the attacking midfielder

Hart
Zab Skip MDM Kola
Fern Garcia
Jov Dave JM
Serge

Manchester Cify are still alive here.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:41 pm --<br /><br />Hart
Zab Skip MDM Kola
Fern Garcia
Jov Dave JM
Serge

Manchester Cify are still alive here.

just think Kompany had a bad day at the office. Demichelis did ok again, bit unfair all the criticism he gets imo. Kompany would get into most teams in Europe and has had another good season for City despite the injuries.

Marvin said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Marvin said:

I think we might look to play a more attacking player then Garcia on Weds if we already have Fernandinho in the middle. Or maybe if Garcia plays, we will see more of Fernandinho the attacking midfielder

As it was yesterday after Yaya went off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.