Barnsley fans yesterday

Pigeonho said:
Unfortunately for Rangers' fans, it was one of the biggest cases of carnage most have ever seen at a football match, and it wasn't the usual case of 'a silly few', it was, (I would guess), the majority who misbehaved rather than the minority. MANCLOYAL, watch the video of them kicking fuck out of a copper, bouncing on cars, smashing shit up and being fucking complete animals. I've seen town in a state after Celtic have been here, but at least that's just aftermath of being on the piss, (sick and piss everywhere). The rangers fans left that and a trail of destruction which, for me, was something unseen before from a mere football match in this City. I remember driving through town to pick up the then Mrs P around 3pm, and it was clear then that it was going to get extremely messy.
So fuck Rangers fans.

I've worked with a few 'gers and every single one of them has been a complete prick! - I can't deny i was pleased to see them get royaly fucked over and dumped into the equivalent of english sunday league football!

Churchill123 said:
Pigeonho said:
Unfortunately for Rangers' fans, it was one of the biggest cases of carnage most have ever seen at a football match, and it wasn't the usual case of 'a silly few', it was, (I would guess), the majority who misbehaved rather than the minority. MANCLOYAL, watch the video of them kicking fuck out of a copper, bouncing on cars, smashing shit up and being fucking complete animals. I've seen town in a state after Celtic have been here, but at least that's just aftermath of being on the piss, (sick and piss everywhere). The rangers fans left that and a trail of destruction which, for me, was something unseen before from a mere football match in this City. I remember driving through town to pick up the then Mrs P around 3pm, and it was clear then that it was going to get extremely messy.
So fuck Rangers fans.

I've worked with a few 'gers and every single one of them has been a complete prick! - I can't deny i was pleased to see them get royaly fucked over and dumped into the equivalent of english sunday league football!
Sorry its took so long to get back, at work this morning so some times its hard to get back .All football club's have pricks you follow them.My point was not to tar them all with the same brush.I only came on this link to talk to bill from the hill,but i will meet up with him at the next gentleman's morning.or on Sunday at the Irish centre in C/hill.....

BTW this whole religious shit is exactly that - shit.

Our club owners are Muslim. Welcome to 2013.

Glasgow Rangers were a disgrace that day.
More than welcome in this City if they behave themselves, just like any other club.

Back on topic: considering they brought 6,000 on sat. They were absolutely shit in comparison with Leeds and Watford fans.

Why Always Ste said:

More than welcome in this City if they behave themselves, just like any other club.

Back on topic: considering they brought 6,000 on sat. They were absolutely shit in comparison with Leeds and Watford fans.
Sorry everyone dropping out of this now just hear about NORAH MERCER passing away this morning.RIP NORAH.

MANC LOYAL said:
Why Always Ste said:

Sorry everyone dropping out of this now just hear about NORAH MERCER passing away this morning.RIP NORAH.

Most have known since it was first posted in its own thread about 9am.

Re: City's "firm"

MANC LOYAL said:
peoffrey said:
MANC LOYAL said:
Cheers mate..........................

He's right. Manchester is head and shoulders above Glasgow. Protestants can support U****d or City and Catholics can support U****d or City. I think Atheists can too.

My wife and kids are catholic,so i don't like being called a sectarian bigot. I was just trying to say you can,t tar anyone with the same brush lads because that makes you the bigots.

No one has called you a bigot. No one has even suggested it. However, you're offended and defending yourself. Speaks volumes.

Blue Punter said:
city1999 said:
Pigeonho said:
I remember a programme around 1991 that was City and Millwall. A black lad was the lead role and he got his cheek cut by 2 Millwall fans under a subway. I even remember them filming for it at one of the matches at Maine Road, sure it was on BBC. Anyone remember it?

Think I remember that mate....was that the one where one of the gangs kids pretended
To use a Stanley knife for a toothbrush...think the leader were called yeti

You might be getting mixed up with The Firm (original one) with Gary Oldman. It was the young black lad who played Benny from Grange Hill who got his cheek slashed.

Surprised that tightwad Dickie Bird was in hospitality. I didn't think he'd stump up the cash.

Oh yeah, l remember him in it...still think about that film when I travel to London with
my city gear on!

Re: City's "firm"

MANC LOYAL said:
peoffrey said:
MANC LOYAL said:
Cheers mate..........................

He's right. Manchester is head and shoulders above Glasgow. Protestants can support U****d or City and Catholics can support U****d or City. I think Atheists can too.

I would welcome Rangers fans no prob to City,take everyone as they come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.