Barnsley fans yesterday

Re: City's "firm"

gordondaviesmoustache said:
somapop said:
peoffrey said:
He's right. Manchester is head and shoulders above Glasgow. Protestants can support U****d or City and Catholics can support U****d or City. I think Atheists can too.

...and agnostics can't decide which team to support...

I quite like the look of this lot:

city.jpg

Jeez...I'm in...but who's the fatty in the middle?

peoffrey said:
MANC LOYAL said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
You certainly are.
If you want to big up a bunch of sectarian throwbacks,then go on a Rangers website,and be in the company of like minded folk.
Manchester in general,and City in particular, need Rangers fans like Stephen Hawking needs a skateboard.

Cheers mate..........................

He's right. Manchester is head and shoulders above Glasgow. Protestants can support U****d or City and Catholics can support U****d or City. I think Atheists can too.
My wife and kids are catholic,so i don't like being called a sectarian bigot. I was just trying to say you can,t tar anyone with the same brush lads because that makes you the bigots.

MANC LOYAL said:
peoffrey said:
MANC LOYAL said:

My wife and kids are catholic,so i don't like being called a sectarian bigot. I was just trying to say you can,t tar anyone with the same brush lads because that makes you the bigots.

How many rangers "fans" came to Manchester that day/night. It was reported to be around 100,000 mark? That's a shit load of people to put in one category. I think its safe to say there is a big minority of gers fans who wouldn't be welcome.

MANC LOYAL said:
peoffrey said:
MANC LOYAL said:

Oh just jog on you bore,and stop hijacking the thread.
You want to start an 'I Love Rangers' thread,then go ahead.
This isn't that thread.

MANC LOYAL said:
peoffrey said:

This isn't that thread.
hey stop being nasty didnt you know most city fans would welcome them back " with open arms "

MANC LOYAL said:
peoffrey said:

This isn't that thread.
OK LUV BYE BYE.

Unfortunately for Rangers' fans, it was one of the biggest cases of carnage most have ever seen at a football match, and it wasn't the usual case of 'a silly few', it was, (I would guess), the majority who misbehaved rather than the minority. MANCLOYAL, watch the video of them kicking fuck out of a copper, bouncing on cars, smashing shit up and being fucking complete animals. I've seen town in a state after Celtic have been here, but at least that's just aftermath of being on the piss, (sick and piss everywhere). The rangers fans left that and a trail of destruction which, for me, was something unseen before from a mere football match in this City. I remember driving through town to pick up the then Mrs P around 3pm, and it was clear then that it was going to get extremely messy.
So fuck Rangers fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.