Barnsley fans yesterday

Pigeonho said:
Unfortunately for Rangers' fans, it was one of the biggest cases of carnage most have ever seen at a football match, and it wasn't the usual case of 'a silly few', it was, (I would guess), the majority who misbehaved rather than the minority. MANCLOYAL, watch the video of them kicking fuck out of a copper, bouncing on cars, smashing shit up and being fucking complete animals. I've seen town in a state after Celtic have been here, but at least that's just aftermath of being on the piss, (sick and piss everywhere). The rangers fans left that and a trail of destruction which, for me, was something unseen before from a mere football match in this City. I remember driving through town to pick up the then Mrs P around 3pm, and it was clear then that it was going to get extremely messy.
So fuck Rangers fans.

Was in town allday not just driving through at 3. The council and police underestimated the number of Rangers fans who came down on the day. I would say it was the minority who misbehaved (not guessing).Celtic have never been down in Rangers numbers.

MATCITY said:
FUCK CELTIC FUCK RANGERS FUCK RELIGION FUCK BARNSLEY FUCK MICHAEL PARKINSON

tumblr_lve3jvkll91r77c3do1_r1_500.jpg

I have a lot of Rangers friends in Falkirk area , they because of my brainwashing became City followers. They come down for a game once a year, buy up the club shop, and cheer like fk for us. Really nice lads, who love City AND Manchester. They were all down for the euro game v Zenit though none had tickets. They like the vast majority didnt get involved with the aggro v GMP. There were a lot of thugs from various clubs joining up with Rangers hoolies that night. Zenit fans attacked a pub on Oxford street, where Rangers fans were, nobody mentions the nasty Ruskies do they. So in conclusion yes i welcome Rangers to Manchester, and always will. Barnsley is half rag anyway so it was always going to kick off. Always did with them at Maine Rd. They get all giddy in the big City.

Barnsley i believe has more rags living there than most i think because Tommy Taylor was a Barnsley lad and post Munich obviously many from Barnsley started following them.

SOUTHSTANDINGSTANDER said:
A funny song in 111 was "let's pretend you scored a goal" and we'd all do a bounce for them, just to take the piss.

Even funnier was the guy on Level 2 in the Barnsley end waving a £20 note in reference to buying the league until it dropped from his hand into Level 1. LOL

Hahaha fucking mug!<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:57 am --<br /><br />
uwerosler28 said:
MANC LOYAL said:
Pigeonho said:
Didn't United 'boys' go and fuck up Oakwell a few years back? Thieving the kiosk if I remember the news reports correctly? Imagine sticking up for a club who's fans have done that, just to have a pop at the team you're about to play. It'd be like us welcoming Rangers fans with open arms.
We do welcome RANGERS fan's with open arm's.GLASGOW RANGERS not QPR.
we do fucking not welcome Glasgow rangers fans any where near our club or even in our great city the horrible bunch of bigots and vandals

Are you fucking sure son!! - Those cnuts wouldn't welcome us if we went and trashed their scottish league 3 stadium up and everything around it! - The jock bastards!

Re Rangers fans and the trouble in 2008, have had the pleasure of the company of many who are a great bunch of lads and many have been to the Etihad and had a great time so to tar them with a bunch of prick's causing trouble is completely unfair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.