Barnsley fans yesterday

Re: Barnsley "firm"

Pigeonho said:
happychappy said:
I don't remember starting this thread?
Think the mods are sorting this one and the City Firm one out, as that one just had latest post but from Sep 2012, and now it's gone completely.

Good! Perhaps all the meat heads will crawl back to their caves!

Re: City's "firm"

blue underpants said:
happychappy said:
blue underpants said:
I am not condoning what happened to the young Barnsley lad in any way but there was a lot of Barnsley idiots gobbing it off around the Northern Quarter on Saturday.
Heard of an incident in Dry Bar when young Barnsley came in and were ok chatting away with City but after a few sherberts wanted to let City know they were there for a kick off so City obliged.
This could have been where the lad got a bit of a smack
Fair do's

-- Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:36 am --

Pigeonho said:
Embarrassing.

'Hi, we're here for a fight if you fancy one'.

Where did they hide their BMX's and Skateboards is what I want to know.
To be fair they were big lads
Barnsley were all in Spoons on Saturday and started chanting rag songs the sad bleeders, the ''your not champions anymore'' being the favourite, needless to say some blues took exception and it kicked off again.
Why act like that, when i go away with my mates we find a quiet pub out of the way have a good drink and keep our heads down, if it kicks off we move on

I was in spoons from 2.30pm and then again after the match 'til late - I didn't see it kick off. When you say 'were all in'... I saw about 30 of them. It certainly wasn't like it was against Leeds and Watford in there.

happychappy said:
I don't remember starting this thread?

Sorry mate, it was split from the other topic which had been needlessly bumped.

shootmeifipost10k said:
Churchill123 said:
shootmeifipost10k said:
A clubs firm turning up in taxis, more evidence it's just not a working man game anymore.
10 years down the line it will be pull over James while I go over and duel with that chap in the blue cravat.

Hahaha - In my day you'd get the train and then dodge the fair rock up to a game and then kick the fuck out of anyone who didn't wear a blue shirt - Is that what it used to be like?

In all the firm books and films at every single away game it was,so they say.
Maybe it was just me but there was always more running than actual fighting, bring it all back I could do with loosing a few stone.

In the films we've all seen like football factory etc it's always a pissed up coach load of lads who've been on the drink all day.. so no different to my usual pre match routine minus the coach and the fact i can't really fight for shit so tend to mind my own business most of the time unless completely battered and like most then think you can take on the world

The Flash said:
Apparently Dickie Bird was giving large in corporate hospitality. Got a good hiding after the game behind the Colin Bell stand by all accounts. Howzat you Barnsley twat?!

This did make me laugh!

cheddar404 said:
The Flash said:
Apparently Dickie Bird was giving large in corporate hospitality. Got a good hiding after the game behind the Colin Bell stand by all accounts. Howzat you Barnsley twat?!

I heard he was bowled over by the hospitality.
Give it large in hospitality and you'll always get caught out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.