Barnsley fans yesterday

The Flash said:
strongbowholic said:
I was wondering when you'd pitch up!

Sorry I'm late, I've been watching erotic dancers at Manchester first amputee lamp-dancing club, "Long Leg".
I can't compete with that now it's my turn!

cheddar404 said:
The Flash said:
strongbowholic said:
I was wondering when you'd pitch up!

Sorry I'm late, I've been watching erotic dancers at Manchester first amputee lap-dancing club, "Long Leg".

I was in there last night. There was a dancer with fine legs.
I might swing by later.

Re: City's

Why Always Ste said:
Meh, didn't see anything outside but yea inside the ground a good number (early 20's usually) who got songs going that where Raggy.

One pricked in his bright red jacket who was offering out Blues on the 2nd tier.

Sexually frustrated.

Did anybody see the baldy in the BRIGHT ORANGE stone island coat... Gobbing off and offering everyone out until he realised... he isn't going to be able to melt after...

Then wanted to be everybody's friend...

seen one old guy dressed like him out of Randall and Hopkirk,all in white.Looked so out of place at a football match,but maybe thats how they dress in Barnsley.

Pigeonho said:
I remember a programme around 1991 that was City and Millwall. A black lad was the lead role and he got his cheek cut by 2 Millwall fans under a subway. I even remember them filming for it at one of the matches at Maine Road, sure it was on BBC. Anyone remember it?

Macintyre undercover... 1998 I think. 3-0 City

levets said:
Pigeonho said:
I remember a programme around 1991 that was City and Millwall. A black lad was the lead role and he got his cheek cut by 2 Millwall fans under a subway. I even remember them filming for it at one of the matches at Maine Road, sure it was on BBC. Anyone remember it?

Macintyre undercover... 1998 I think. 3-0 City
No not that mate, this was a drama not a documentary. The guy actually played for City in it and I think it was against Liverpool in the early 90's, pre Premier League, he lined up with the team as part of the filming for it. The clip i'm thinking of was when he was out on a date and got cornered off a couple of Millwall fans and they cut his cheek.
It's that long ago I might be merging two programmes and getting muddles up, but I remember something like that.

Mcintyre undercover was pretty good. Another one was the BBC documentary which was called 'hooligans'. Showed a West Brom fan pretending to be a Wolves fan ans walking up to a random guy and hitting him from behind. When I went in work the next day, a guy who was about 40 back then and still wears Stone Island etc thought it was great what he'd done. 'It's clever that mate, blending in to get a dig in', he said. It was without doubt one of the most embarrassing things i've heard anyone say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.