Barry or Yaya?

Sabster said:
GStar said:
De Jong sits deep, tackles and makes the easy pass to start a City attack.

Barry sits deep.

Barry makes more tackles, more interceptions, more passes, more chances, wins more headers per game.

SWP wins more headers than Yaya....

Freestyler said:
That:

----De Jong---Y.Toure

-----------Milner

might just be semantics in formation but for me it'd go

-DeJong--Milner
----Yaya---

Milner covers more ground than anyone, obviously defensive responsible and if he's playing in the middle he's going to get forward more than Barry would.

-NDJ-Milner
--Yaya
---Silva
--Tevez--Balo/Dzeko

Love_Each_Day said:
Toure for ability, Barry for effort. I think Barry this season has been as good as he can be, Toure could be so much better than he has been.

this is it exactly

yaya and milner can both be better

barry is as good as he can be as some one here said...........
but it just isnt enough for a league winning team................... we need at att cen mid in his spot for mancinis tactics to click properly........... someone like modric............

i really hope bobby will go out and buy a good more than decent central mid this summer..........
but there arent many good ones now in world football too that we can get.............

sahin would be a good option................
but i would love to have montolivo here...................
he is going to be world class in a few years time.............

Barry for the consistency and effort. But in terms of quality, definitely Yaya by a mile. But hey, in football, the midfield doesn't seem to matter anymore since a certain someone with a scrapped up midfield just beat Arsenal 2-0. ;)

Don't like slagging off our players but barry is just too one paced for me. He slows down the pace of any of our attacks which makes us sooooooooo pradictable

Yaya is miles ahead of Barry is every department bar one - effort. Barry plays for the shirt for 90 minutes every week. Yaya turns up too often for his pay cheque.

If Yaya sorts his shit out he should play.

----NDJ---Yaya
A.J---Tevez---Silva
----- Balotelli

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.