Barry to Everton?

bigdavecox90 said:
brummie blue said:
Selling or loaning Barry would weaken our squad, ok he's not been in the squad for the first three games, but its a long season with many games. If we allow him to go to Everton this would allow them the release Fellaini and make serious money and strengthen united. Time to be smart and look after ourselves and no one else.

Never thought of it like that...

#SaveGarethBarry

ha i'm trying to get that trending on twitter...

I'm up for keeping gaz baz, if only to increase the transfer fail at the scum. If they are in a position where they can't sign anyone from Everton until we release Barry then keep him or loan him to Everton after the window shuts if we can do that.

United sign Fellaini and then Barry to Everton on permanent deal with a small fee, thats my prediction. Don't see how a loan deal benefits us at all especially if we're subsidising his wages.

waspish said:
So Everton are going to get around 25m for Fellaini and they want Barry on loan?! Cheeky kunts

Nowt wrong with asking after all we might be stupid enough to say yes

If Barry is allowed to leave then it can only be for financial reasons nothing more

NQCitizen said:
Pellegrini's handling of Barry seems pretty cold so far, surprised to see him keen to be rid of such an influential player, especially when a fernandinho and Yaya midfield two is clearly suicidal.
Didn't pellegrini say GB had told him he wanted to fight for his place.

greasedupdeafguy said:
United sign Fellaini and then Barry to Everton on permanent deal with a small fee, thats my prediction. Don't see how a loan deal benefits us at all especially if we're subsidising his wages.

Abso bloody lutely. What's the point of loaning him??? So he can get game time and come back in a year or two when he's an improved player??? Bloody ridiculous. Either he has a part to play here, or sell him. Loaning him out would be utterly stupid.

The loan move appears to be dead according to several journalists. City want him sold without having to pay his wages. So I guess he could stay if no one comes in with a permanent offer? Unless it's a ploy to get Everton to pay a bigger % of his wages.

If he doesn't go good on Barry for wanting to fight for his place even though will be restricted to domestic league and cups. It might also throw a spanner in the Rags attempt to get Fellaini and anything that makes it harder for them is welcome by me. Everton IMO can go fuck themselves if they want the player pay us the money, if they can't afford it go look elsewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.