Barry to Everton?

TRUE BLUE NO1 said:
Guys, if the true and Everton paying all Barry's wages...its a good move by City!!

FootballFacts101 ‏@FootballFact101 2m Everton are paying all of Gareth Barry's wages, around £120k a wk, making him the best-paid player in their history, according to ESPN.

well that's over 6million per year saved.

Eccles Blue said:
The only mistake we have made in the transfer market for me, letting Gaz Baz go, even on loan. We need him.
No we don't. Milner will play through the middle when needed.

I'm disappointed to see Gaz Baz go as I really like the player, but people complaining about our midfield cover for us, wake the fuck up.
Milner is superb in the middle, as he has proven time and again when given the chance.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Eccles Blue said:
The only mistake we have made in the transfer market for me, letting Gaz Baz go, even on loan. We need him.

We need both Milner and Barry as far as I am concerned. But, as I have said on another thread I am not the manager and he makes the decisions. :-)

Magicpants said:
I'm disappointed to see Gaz Baz go as I really like the player, but people complaining about our midfield cover for us, wake the fuck up.
Milner is superb in the middle, as he has proven time and again when given the chance.

I am wide awake thank you and just as entitled to my opinion as anyone else, I respect your opinion so please respect mine without being insulting.

Eccles Blue said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Eccles Blue said:

We need both Milner and Barry as far as I am concerned. But, as I have said on another thread I am not the manager and he makes the decisions. :-)
That's incorrect.

Begiristain makes the decisions, that's why Mancini was sacked because he wanted to make the decisions and friction was being caused becuse he didn't want Begiristain making the decisions, and that's why Pellegrini was brought in because he doesn't mind Begiristain making the decisions.

I am so gutted by this. People will only realise how important he was now he's gone. Or did anyone miss that shambles against Hull?

Caveman said:
Eccles Blue said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

That's incorrect.

Begiristain makes the decisions, that's why Mancini was sacked because he wanted to make the decisions and friction was being caused becuse he didn't want Begiristain making the decisions, and that's why Pellegrini was brought in because he doesn't mind Begiristain making the decisions.

OK maybe I should have put, the Management make the decisions. But either way it sure as anything ain't me that makes them I just have an opinion. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.