Barry

alky313 said:
At HT, Gareth Barry led the team in passes completion percentage. He was our most stellar and cool player on the ball. Mistakes happen. If Silva had attempted the backheel and made the mistake we wouldn't be saying anything but that it was a bad mistake with an awful consequence. Personally I think Hart should have stood Cavani up, world class keepers don't get nutmegged. But overall both Hart and Barry showed well.

Exactly my friend.

The Barry haters will be creaming themselves over that one mistake and because it lead to the goal...into orbit we may go.

give him a break to settle this season.... he was getting enough abuse during the game(NOT AT EITHAD !)... mates were burning my ears off, everyone s having a pop at him.. seems folk want to look for cracks!

he does need to improve a bit!

Salford_Blue said:
alky313 said:
At HT, Gareth Barry led the team in passes completion percentage. He was our most stellar and cool player on the ball. Mistakes happen. If Silva had attempted the backheel and made the mistake we wouldn't be saying anything but that it was a bad mistake with an awful consequence. Personally I think Hart should have stood Cavani up, world class keepers don't get nutmegged. But overall both Hart and Barry showed well.

Exactly my friend.

The Barry haters will be creaming themselves over that one mistake and because it lead to the goal...into orbit we may go.

Kolorov haters as well.Barry,YaYa,Lescott and Kolorov all played better than Vinnie,Silva and Nasri but for some reason get more stick.

3 best players last night imo were Barry, Yaya and Dzeko. It's the midgies that let us down last night!!!

:-) But I forgive them :-)

des hardi said:
TonyM said:
3 best players last night imo were Barry, Yaya and Dzeko. It's the midgies that let us down last night!!!

:-) But I forgive them :-)
aguero was electric !!!

He was marked like a dog though. He only showed well when on the counter or in 1v1 situations. Our forwards minus Dzeko need to work on their runs. EPL backlines drop off because of long ball instincts. Others don't.

The mistake were it happend he shouldnt have tried to do a trick. The amount of players we had pushed up his mistake is undefendable. If he played a simple ball it would have been fine. The champions league players will love playing against Barry if players of that standard pressure Barry on the ball as they did last night it will lead to more mistakes from him. De Jong last night was missed. He would of given us more bite in the midfield at times the attacking from Napoli was too easy. Both Barry and Yaya together doesnt work too slow when teams hit us on the counter attack like last night.

southaustralianblue said:
Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Barry had a very good game.

I agree with you in general, but what was he thinking with that attempted pass?
Just a bad mistake really that lead to a goal. Everyone makes mistakes, he was unlucky in that his was costly.

Thought he played very well apart from that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.