Barry's Fault For Both Goals

Re: Barry Fault's For Both Goals

johnmc said:
remember arthur mann said:
Correct! Too many of the same players in the side, I've said it before, we need some tough tackling tenacious players in midfield, if we continue with committed wing backs then I suppose we possibly need three of this type. Sadly Barry, Toure and Milner are just plodders, very good professionals in their own right but not for this team.

What modern day sucessful teams can you name with sucessful tough tackling midfielders?

Manchest City.

SWP's back said:
Impeccable said:
SWP's back said:
oh do fuck off. He was our best player last night.

There is absolutely no question Joe was our best performer. Is he exonerated from any blame in your book, SWP?

Mancio put "if you are a top keeper you block.... etc"

Therefore he insinuated he is not a top keeper.

That is what i had the problem with.

Does that explain it sufficiently for you?

I tried my best mate - sadly you can only give folk the facts,not the intellectual apparatus with which to appreciate them.
I fully expect a thread before the end of the day saying it was all Colin Bell's fault for breaking his leg on purpose to claim sickness benefit.

johnmc said:
Correct! Too many of the same players in the side, I've said it before, we need some tough tackling tenacious players in midfield, if we continue with committed wing backs then I suppose we possibly need three of this type. Sadly Barry, Toure and Milner are just plodders, very good professionals in their own right but not for this team.

What modern day sucessful teams can you name with sucessful tough tackling midfielders?
Busquets at Barca is one, he might be soft as shit hen he gets tackled but he wins back balls frequently too.
Khadira at Real is one.
Flethcher at United.

SWP's back said:
Impeccable said:
SWP's back said:

There is absolutely no question Joe was our best performer. Is he exonerated from any blame in your book, SWP?

at least i'm consistent , i was saying an year ago that hart ATM is not a top keeper and also explained why : his distribution is too poor and he have great problems when he need to dive on his left. there is nothing of offensive in this , its just my rating of a player and may be wrong , of course , without that this have to cost to me to get fuckoffed , i hope.

SWP's back said:
johnmc said:

Manchest City.

But all our midfielders are slow and cumbersome and contribute to opponents goals rather than our own.

He is so slow, stays on the ball too long and gets the ball taken off him easy, for a title winning premiership side he wouldn't be in my squad at all, completely out of his depth.

SWP's back said:
Impeccable said:
SWP's back said:

Not particularly. Do you think Joe isn't blameless for any of the goals?

johnmc said:
SWP's back said:
johnmc said:

Manchest City.

But all our midfielders are slow and cumbersome and contribute to opponents goals rather than our own.
So sorry, you're being drier than normal today (which is something that deserves an award as I didn't think you could be anymore dry). And I missed it.

Good work.

danburge82 said:
Busquets at Barca is one, he might be soft as shit hen he gets tackled but he wins back balls frequently too.
Khadira at Real is one.
Flethcher at United.

Busquets is a tough tackling midfielder?

Khadira I dont know enough about to be honest - seems a good midfielder but not seem enough games and seen none where he has had a battle

Fletcher is competitive not tough tackling

It's hard to pick on one individual for last nights shambles , most of our players were a waste of time ....... Yaya , Aguero , Silva , Barry , none of them performed.

Other than maybe Joe Hart , who was just plain unfortunate , i don't think any player was anywhere near on top of his game , and some ought to have been downright ashamed of themselves .......

what we have now done is made things very hard for ourselves , not impossible , but very difficult ....... we have now handed other sides in the group the impetus , and put all the pressure on ourselves .... but that's what fucking up early group games does for you!

Starting with Dzekos early miss last night , which probably half made Mancinis mind up to bring him off early , the entire night went from bad to worse ....... but how many of us can truly say that we were surprised ???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.