Barton: Anyone could manage Man City to success

TFC said:
Easy blues, after I read the whole thing, I didnt think it was anything more than a tongue in cheek comment. He followed up with this -

"After what we’ve seen them do at Old Trafford, it would take a brave man to bet against City.

I was watching that game with United, who are a fantastic ­football side, who won the Premier League and reached the Champions League Final last season – and I’m thinking the power has turned.

Who from the United side would get into the City side? Maybe two or three of them."

Hes a twat (for many other reasons) but this is typical press spin on an innocuous comment.

Yes, he's a twat, but to qoute Stewie Griffin, despite him being at QPR" He's our twat, our twat Brian!"

He is totally wrong .... Mark (Father Ted) Hughes made an awful job of it , at least Manckini has made a better job of using up £600m . I think it's about time Joey Barton learnt to keep his gob shut , One day his grandkids will have to read some of this garbage he rambles on about

If this theory is correct, surely he should have gone to Colchester or Leighton Orient to prove how good of a player he actually is...anyone can look good at a prem club.

arthur said:
He is totally wrong .... Mark (Father Ted) Hughes made an awful job of it , at least Manckini has made a better job of using up £600m . I think it's about time Joey Barton learnt to keep his gob shut , One day his grandkids will have to read some of this garbage he rambles on about

Mancini hasn't spent anything like £600m on players

arthur said:

I thought it was common knowledge Joey batted for the other side - hence his tendency for violent outbursts etc whilst coming to terms with it.
I may be wrong, but never seen mention of girl/wife /kids etc. ...pretty unusual for a media whore!!?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.