Barton (merged)

Fuck off. Barry wouldn't get in my sunday side.
Its all good being loyal and that but IMO (and thats what its about) Barton IS better than Barry.

LongLang said:
Fuck off. Barry wouldn't get in my sunday side.
Its all good being loyal and that but IMO (and thats what its about) Barton IS better than Barry.

At what, GBH, getting leathered ? Certainly not football. He's a legend in his own dipper mind. Lol

Apparently spat the dummy because he wasn't made captain at Leeds, and wasn't the nominated set piece taker (oh how I remember them). Has had a few fallings out with other players in the squad as well (no doubt the foreigners).

14 pages is 14 too many for this tosser. Just go and look on his Twitter to see what sort of knob he is, he would destroy team harmony. I pray the rags sign him, they'd be grabbing a mid-table player instead of Sneijder then.

LoveCity said:
14 pages is 14 too many for this tosser. Just go and look on his Twitter to see what sort of knob he is, he would destroy team harmony. I pray the rags sign him, they'd be grabbing a mid-table player instead of Sneijder then.

Agree totally, wouldn't have this poison tosspot within 5 miles of the stadium, no way Mancini would want him, or the board would sanction the purchase of a player GURANTEED to drag the clubs name through the mud.

If PSG or Malaga are interested B\rton would be silly not to go. He'd escape his past to an extent and be paid a handsome treasure in the process.

I can see him as the English version of Cantona in France spouting about seagulls and drop kicking spectators. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.