Barton (merged)

TonyM said:
If PSG or Malaga are interested B\rton would be silly not to go. He'd escape his past to an extent and be paid a handsome treasure in the process.

I can see him as the English version of Cantona in France spouting about seagulls and drop kicking spectators. :-)

One out of two ain't bad.

InvisibleMan6 said:
LongLang said:
Fuck off. Barry wouldn't get in my sunday side.
Its all good being loyal and that but IMO (and thats what its about) Barton IS better than Barry.

At what, GBH, getting leathered ? Certainly not football. He's a legend in his own dipper mind. Lol

At showing a bit of passion.
I already said he wouldnt fit here but he would defo be the kick in the arse the soft shower of shite at the emirates needs.
He has done some stupid wreckless and downright vicious things in his time. But you cant say he was a bad player.

Barton can not pass wind! I never want to see that c@nt in a blue shirt with his arms up taking a corner ever again. No no no no no no.

As for saying he is better than Barry, get a grip!

disruptive influence?

Would YOU cause disruption in a dressing room that contained nige, vinnie, micah, yaya, joleon and mario?

plus he's seemed to have straightened up abit now, but I can't see how we're even going to accommodate milner who's a superior player imo, never mind adding another

Can someone please fill me in on the racist/violent anecdotes on Barton?

He's a good player. Just not good enough to be in our squad. I mean really, think.... Yaya, Silva, NDJ... overshadow Barton completely. He definitely won't be in the arsenal squad.
Probably stoke.

To the people calling him intelligent... I must be a bonafide genius. He's educated, not intelligent. I'm not being egotistical or mean. That is near genuine fact. And no, I'm not making this judgement from he's many encounters with the law/violence, I'm making it from the nuances he shows through his character. Watch him speak, intelligent people will know what I mean.

I can't believe how time and time again people fall for such traps.

Is anyone being serious on here that they would have this c@nt back?

If they are please can they watch a re run of our last 3 games of last season, we are so far ahead of where he is, he is not fit to clean the toilets.

SWP is a better and more loyal player than that prick and unfortunately the club has passed him by as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.