Barton (merged)

Anyone that wants Barton back must have very short memories.

He makes Mario Balotelli look like Gary Lineker.

Newcastle's decision to allow Joey Barton to leave on a free transfer has sparked a scramble between Arsenal, Manchester United and Tottenham, who all want to talk to the midfielder.
Full story: Metro

Not at all surprised TBH.

22-laughing-group.jpg

why would we want this mercenery back,still not forgiven him for being sent off at half time against the spuds in the cup

sent from my zx spectrum using my fingers

He wanted a bigger club on more money wasn't prepared to stick by our club when we were broke never in month of Sundays do I want him at City.

Personally i think hes been made an example of because of previous behaviour.
Jose enrique slagged the board off on twitter an mike ashley tutted a bit.
Joey b alluded to the board not backing the club properly and the media, (the same that most on here hate with a passion when they mention us) are lapping it up because his bad bad boy image fits the bill.
Ashley and the rest of the parasites on the nufc board are running the club to ruin, and joey, being joey, decided to say sonething about it.
Its a dangerous precedent nufc has set now, and should enrique, or anyone else dare breath a word of discontent, will they also be, what is effectively, sacked. Hes just been fined 2 weeks wages too.
How predictable.
For the record, i think he would be a great signing for arsenal. They need a bit of fire and fight about them. I cant see a place for him here witj silva and toure bossing the middle and nige behind. Although he IS better than barry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.