Barton (merged)

Re: Barton

ChesterRdBlue said:
I still remember Barton as my favourite player at one stage and don't hate him as a lot seem to, I wish him all the best but wouldn't want him back at City.
I thought he had a really good season for Newcastle last season.

Don't think he's quite good enough for us, but he's a good player, and his disciplinary record seems to have improved

Barton

It's Joey fucking twat face Barton for fucks sake, I wouldnt want the low life scum taking by fuckin bin out.
There are very few people in life I reserve real dislike and contempt for but that prick makes the cut, that is from personal experience as well. Not anything read in papers or rumoured.

Never in a million years. Wouldn't last 20 seconds under Mancini. I do remember what he did for us - a player full of his own self-importance, rushed to take every set piece poorly, pretended he was Gerrard. It's easy for players to give 100%, so did Pollock (so would I) - doesn't mean they're any good though. Oh and the litany of appalling, violent incidents that have surrounded him for years. Good on Newcastle for treating him with the respect he has earned - none. We have moved on from the likes of McKay and Barton.

Can just see Mancini, after hopefully getting rid of the second biggest twat in English football in Craig Bellamy, thinking I really need to bring on board the biggest twat in English football in Joey Barton. Not.

wow - just wow

he's now socrates, plato and franco beresi rolled into one -

either i'm a thick **** or some people need a brain transplant

he's a racist little scouse twat who needs his head filling in

Prestwich_Blue said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
he's a racist little scouse twat who needs his head filling in
You know the full story of the 'Bangkok incident' then I guess.

Not just that mate - what he said after that doncaster debacle to a young friend of mine in the changing rooms after the game was disgusting - i know we have banter on here but i genuinely mean this, i ever come across the **** in Manchester i'll snap his fucking neck.

OP - I don't apologise for calling you an idiot.

To let Willy McKay anywhere near this club again would be a disaster. He is a nefarious influence and can fuck right off.

Barton

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Not just that mate - what he said after that doncaster debacle to a young friend of mine in the changing rooms after the game was disgusting - i know we have banter on here but i genuinely mean this, i ever come across the **** in Manchester i'll snap his fucking neck.

I missed my chance at a club golf event at mere, was well down the route and got talked down by a couple of lads I was with and Robbie Fowler of all people. I still regret to this day not giving him the Bellamy treatment with my putter.

Sorry Zin, Every dog has his day though ;o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.