Basic manners, keyboard warriors etc

I agree it's a shame that there seem to be fewer left wing voices on here these days, as a Labour voter myself, but it's certainly not a conscious decision. Most have left of their own volition, for whatever reason. People say that we've allowed certain things to fester, but if people aren't reporting posts/posters who break the rules then they will often get missed. It's less use bemoaning what the forum has become if you're unwilling to be pro-active in addressing any issues.

I agree it's a shame that there seem to be fewer left wing voices on here these days, as a Labour voter myself, but it's certainly not a conscious decision. Most have left of their own volition, for whatever reason. People say that we've allowed certain things to fester, but if people aren't reporting posts/posters who break the rules then they will often get missed. It's less use bemoaning what the forum has become if you're unwilling to be pro-active in addressing any issues.

That's all well and good Ric, but reporting posts seems like a forlorn exercise when we've had even a mod advocating the burning down of a mosque. Such posts by site administrators hardly give users confidence in receiving a fair hearing.

That's all well and good Ric, but reporting posts seems like a forlorn exercise when we've had even a mod advocating the burning down of a mosque. Such posts by site administrators hardly give users confidence in receiving a fair hearing.
Give it a fucking rest for gods sake. I made an ill-advised, tongue in cheek post that I apologised for. You're coming across as a banned user with a personal grudge. The fact that I haven't fucked you off for that should in fact give users confidence that we aren't biased.

Is this a clarkie?

Give it a fucking rest for gods sake. I made an ill-advised, tongue in cheek post that I apologised for. You're coming across as a banned user with a personal grudge. The fact that I haven't fucked you off for that should in fact give users confidence that we aren't biased.

Take this response from a mod as a case in point Ric.

For one PB, I've never been banned from here nor even received a warning (as far as I'm aware). And out of interest PB, under what premise could you have "fucked" me off? Seriously, what part of the CoC have I breached? Can you advise Ric/PB?

Take this response from a mod as a case in point Ric.

For one PB, I've never been banned from here nor even received a warning (as far as I'm aware). And out of interest PB, under what premise could you have "fucked" me off? Seriously, what part of the CoC have I breached? Can you advise Ric/PB?
That's no what he is saying. He is saying if he was biased, he would just ban you for keep taking a post of his and relaying it out of context to form your own narrative.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.