Basic manners, keyboard warriors etc

That's no what he is saying. He is saying if he was biased, he would just ban you for keep taking a post of his and relaying it out of context to form your own narrative.
And just to prove how fair I am, I'm going to go through every single post of his to ensure he hasn't broken the CoC, seeing as he places such great store by it. I've already found one that's worth a warning and I've barely started.

That's no what he is saying. He is saying if he was biased, he would just ban you for keep taking a post of his and relaying it out of context to form your own narrative.

As far as I can recall that's the first time I've ever mentioned the post and I used it as a direct response and example to a post of Ric's, where he was advocating that users should report posts they find offensive. I think PB with his aggressive reply is the perfect example of my point.

And just to prove how fair I am, I'm going to go through every single post of his to ensure he hasn't broken the CoC, seeing as he places such great store by it. I've already found one that's worth a warning and I've barely started.

Seriously? Are you going to do this for everyone who found your "tongue in cheek " racist/anti-moslem "joke" offensive?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.