Basic manners, keyboard warriors etc

1fVA_ptlHx12KuRZTcuvKWu3_fl0KGviv1JwkYGKI_aAZ302o_2RiDmAZol_cpWWE9uW0g=w364-h404-nc
panda-gifpopcorn-gifreaction-gif.gif

I think you like giving it out but don't like it when someone points out your own iniquities. You're trolling me (which is another CoC offence) yet you go whingeing to Ric when someone points out you're hardly whiter than white yourself. And it's not the first time you've had a go at me personally is it? I've no problem with you disagreeing with an opinion I have but when it gets personal you'll find that I hit back.

It wasn't personal in any way PB. I did not mention you by name as it was not pertinent to the thread. I have explained this to Ric now so I'll leave it in his capable hands. I don't think I've ever trolled you either PB. I have disagreed with you many times but not resorted to any personal insults. Conversely, you have derailed a discussion/post with Ric where I feel I made a valid point. Ironically, your aggressive demeanour has actually demonstrated my point better than I could have, so thank you :)

In the meantime enjoy trawling through my post history, it really isn't all that interesting but I admire your commitment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.