Basic manners, keyboard warriors etc

200.gif

I'm getting a Wolfhound pup on Sunday. Missus hasn't realised it's curtains for that fat fucker of a cat yet >:)

Some quality bitching going on here. You would expect this from a load of little girls on a one direction forum

How many found it offensive and how many are trying to claim faux offence to drive a point home?

It was a obvious poor joke.

Obvious in your opinion, anyway I asked PB, not you, who knew it was offensive and so apologised.

Another two liner from you but I know you are definitely trolling me, see coc.

*Bows out but expects to be tag teamed by you and your mod master*

I can't even begin to understand Rascal's views. Not sure even he does. However I hope he does choose to come back, otherwise the forum will lose one of its more colourful characters.

Obvious in your opinion, anyway I asked PB, not you, who knew it was offensive and so apologised.

He's immune because he backs up master Damocles time after time.

Granted he's on the wind up a lot but how he gets away with the constant offensive remarks is a real issue for many on here. The CoC is brought into things when it suits. No wonder Rascal had enough.

As for the whole "look at me" stuff that's posted every 1 in 5 posts, keep that up SWP, it entertains although everyone can see right through it.

The irony in knocking that OP the other night for mentioning she was going on holiday repeatedly was a joy to behold.

Faux outrage then. Super.

That's it. Run along.

He's immune because he backs up master Damocles time after time.

Granted he's on the wind up a lot but how he gets away with the constant offensive remarks is a real issue for many on here. The CoC is brought into things when it suits. No wonder Rascal had enough.

As for the whole "look at me" stuff that's posted every 1 in 5 posts, keep that up SWP, it entertains although everyone can see right through it.

The irony in knocking that OP the other night for mentioning she was going on holiday repeatedly was a joy to behold.
Ha. First time I've ever seen you whoever you are.

If you believe I break the CoC then report it. As for immune, ric will confirm Damocles has banned me on more than a few occasions.

And I was knocking that op for saying they were leaving and not posting again in the thread five times (before then posting again). Nothing to do with a holiday, I guess understanding simple things like that must be difficult.

And as for rascal 'having enough' with my 'constant offensive remarks' he's a good friend of mine.

So it's nice that you tried and plucked up the courage to take a few pot shots, jumping on the back of another poster's post but you'll have to do better than that and if you fancy it, why not send me a PM rather than derailing a thread, there's a good chap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.