Basic manners, keyboard warriors etc

Ha. First time I've ever seen you whoever you are.

If you believe I break the CoC then report it. As for immune, ric will confirm Damocles has banned me on more than a few occasions.

And I was knocking that op for saying they were leaving and not posting again in the thread five times (before then posting again). Nothing to do with a holiday, I guess understanding simple things like that must be difficult.

And as for rascal 'having enough' with my 'constant offensive remarks' he's a good friend of mine.

So it's nice that you tried and plucked up the courage to take a few pot shots, jumping on the back of another poster's post but you'll have to do better than that and if you fancy it, why not send me a PM rather than derailing a thread, there's a good chap.

The Rascal comment was about the board in general not your comments. I know despite your political differences you are good mates.

He can be equally offensive at times but what he posts generally comes from his ideological beliefs where as yours don't. It's either from a subjective stance where you take the opportunity to remind us all how great you are or it's pure and simple wind up.

I'm merely pointing out that when CoC is brought up as an argument, it's full of hypocrisy.

As for the thread being derailed. The title is quite apt when you consider how you post so it's not too far off topic.

And before you start the whole 150 posts, who are you. I've got 40000 and contribute much more narrative. Many threads I feel aren't worth posting in because either yourself or Damocles have already shot everyone down or veered it off topic yourselves.

I can't even begin to understand Rascal's views. Not sure even he does. However I hope he does choose to come back, otherwise the forum will lose one of its more colourful characters.

Assuming he hasn't drunk himself into oblivion, he'll be back. He has these meltdowns from time to time but always shows his face again. It did look like he was deliberately angling for a ban last night though!

Assuming he hasn't drunk himself into oblivion, he'll be back. He has these meltdowns from time to time but always shows his face again. It did look like he was deliberately angling for a ban last night though!

I know I have been threatened with a ban for much less and I know you have as well, than Rascal got away with last night. I have even tried to argue with one mod that they have favourites and once again Rascal seems to have gotten off scot free. Next time you get ino trouble with a mod Use the I'm pissed and I have done this before and see how far that gets you,

Certain Mods on this forum cannot and will not hide their duel standards.

I know I have been threatened with a ban for much less and I know you have as well, than Rascal got away with last night. I have even tried to argue with one mod that they have favourites and once again Rascal seems to have gotten off scot free. Next time you get ino trouble with a mod Use the I'm pissed and I have done this before and see how far that gets you,

Certain Mods on this forum cannot and will not hide their duel standards.

If you'd bothered to read the thread you would've seen that he received a ban for his outburst last night. Let's not let the facts get in the way though.

Just to clarify, we have people on the left accusing us of being too lenient to those on the right.

And those on the right accusing us of being too lenient to those on the left.

It's an unwinnable situation really.

If you'd bothered to read the thread you would've seen that he received a ban for his outburst last night. Let's not let the facts get in the way though.
I was under the impression he posted today If I am wrong I apologise.

I have just looked back through this thread and have seen he was banned
I was a bit confused because I read the thread where he had a pop and never saw any mention of a ban.

However I was clearly mistaken and I apologise.

Last edited:
Faux outrage then. Super.

That's it. Run along.

I didn't say that, typically you put words into someone else's mouth despite PB knowing himself that it was offensive you claim that anyone taking offence is "faux", why don't you just re-lube and jog on yourself troll.

One more and I'll report you.

Just to clarify, we have people on the left accusing us of being too lenient to those on the right.

Stone him!!

Could just bin off all the nutters on the far left and the far right? The problem doesn't seem to be whether people are right or left wing, more about people being dicks

Could just bin off all the nutters on the far left and the far right? The problem doesn't seem to be whether people are right or left wing, more about people being dicks

Ha, yes that's always an option!

I agree though, and I guess this is the point the OP was making before the thread got sidetracked. Some people are being increasingly aggressive and rude to those with different views, particularly in Off Topic, and there's no need for it.

People should be able to put their points across without being dicks about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.