Basic manners, keyboard warriors etc

Apologies to any poster I have insulted or wound up over the years.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

It's a shame rascal has gone he seemed to be well informed on human rights but after reading those pages I can see why he had to go for a break.

I imagine those few pages were the result of knowing his card was getting marked and he chose as so many of his comrades did, to go out in a blaze of inanity rather than holding a scrap of dignity.

The ultra ultra partisan types who point blank refuse to have a decent discussion have been slowly getting weeded out since the election either by reigning it in as some have done or exile as others have chosen. Im sure there will be more to come over the weeks and months

First time I've ever ventured into that thread. Rascal is one of the biggest trolls on here (has been for a long time)...how he is allowed to be on here, I don't know.

Rascal has contributed more this forum in a single post than you've managed in 4.5k.

I imagine those few pages were the result of knowing his card was getting marked and he chose as so many of his comrades did, to go out in a blaze of inanity rather than holding a scrap of dignity.

The ultra ultra partisan types who point blank refuse to have a decent discussion have been slowly getting weeded out since the election either by reigning it in as some have done or exile as others have chosen. Im sure there will be more to come over the weeks and months
'Go out in a blaze of inanity.'
Cruel, but clever.

Why was his card marked? And why have you removed my post?
Funny what you said about free speech on the Amazon book thread and then delete my post.
Awaits further bans to the other partisan posters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.