Basic manners, keyboard warriors etc

dmlpokxddethm8ozsddl.jpg

I enjoy your posts Foetus. Don't mind him.

Well if Rascal has gone then BM has lost one of its most entertaining, informed, humorous and articulate posters.

BM will be a poorer place without him.

Seemed like a intelligent/decent bloke to me. I think he might have been pissed, nevermind going out in a blaze of glory or whatever. But anyway, everyone is allowed to get pissed/freak out and post shite, nobody can keep it together all of the time and I hope he has a break and comes back cos he's a 'notable' member :)

Not sure twisting knives does any good, any of the time.

Well if Rascal has gone then BM has lost one of its most entertaining, informed, humorous and articulate posters.

BM will be a poorer place without him.

It should be stressed that he asked for his account to be deactivated. He always has the option to return if he wishes to do so.

It should be stressed that he asked for his account to be deactivated. He always has the option to return if he wishes to do so.

Never understood why people do that. Save the effort of deactivating your account and just don't log in anymore

Whether my advancing years are catching up, or my perception levels have dropped a bit, but who is this arsehole Daz?
The name rings a bell, but I don't recall anyone being overtly racist, maybe someone could enlighten?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.